05; facade of innocence

By the time Stiles had finished explaining the supernatural, more importantly the nogitsune situation, to Lita, the brunette had wandered over to ratty old couch & made herself comfortable. She was growing tired of hearing about his misfit friends, and in all honesty, she'd nearly told him to shut up multiple times. Lita only cared about the nogitsune- her free ticket out of Eichen House. If she succeeded in helping him, it was likely that they'd go on to destroy every last one of Stiles' little freak show he liked to call friends.

The existence of werewolves defined insanity almost perfectly, yet the queen of lost minds found herself believing it all; better, she found herself being profoundly bored by the revelation of what'd been in front of her face for years. Barrow had told her countless stories of the children with glowing eyes, but she'd merely assumed he was delusional; come to find out, Barrow was a lot more sane than most. All he ever wanted to do was destroy the evil children, and if Lita made it out of Eichen, that was first up on her agenda, starting with the red-eyed monster Stiles had referred to as his best friend, Scott McCall; the true alpha.

Lita was beyond certain that the only reason Stiles told her half of what he'd revealed was the fact that no sane person would ever let her out of Eichen. Lita was crazy- a relentless, remorseless murderer -and she had no interest in any form of cure for her psychosis. She loved the feeling of someone else's blood on her hands, and while she may not have been as insatiable as the fox in Stiles's head, she was a force to be reckoned with. Lita killed her conscience, she shredded all human weaknesses programmed into her mind & she replaced it all with voices & a desire to kill.

Lita was limitless, there was no boundary she wouldn't cross- she was going to get Stiles to give in to the nogitsune, and she didn't care what she had to do. It wasn't like she had anything to lose; she was already locked up in the nut house, and things were getting crazier by the second. She had everything to win, and that's what made everything she planned on doing entirely worth it. But first, before setting her plan into motion, she had to play into the pity act. Even if Lita felt nothing but the desire to laugh psychotically, she had to convince Stiles that she felt a sense of sympathy for him, and that she wanted to help in any way she could.

"That sounds pretty intense." Lita huffed, leaning back on the couch. "But, Scott- was it? You said he managed to protect everyone from a pack of alpha werewolves. Don't you think he'll find a way to stop the nogitsune & get you out of here?"

"I'm starting to think no one can." Stiles mumbled sadly, his eyes locked on the floor in front of him. His hope was dwindling away with time, and he knew the demonic fox was closing it- in fact, for all he knew, it could've already been too late. Stiles knew absolutely nothing, except that the trickster spirit has chosen him as a host & had no intention on giving up until it successfully possessed him.

Good, Lita thought, but she remained with a seemingly depressed exterior. She had to be convincing, she had to make her facade of innocence completely flawless- and she had to really sell it if she wanted him to believe her, after everything he'd heard. "Don't think like that. If they're anything like how you described them, your friends will pull through, I know it." No they won't, because I'm going to kill them before they get the chance to try. I'm going to kill them all, and if my plan works, you're going to help me.

"Can you do me a favour?" Stiles questioned, changing the topic & unknowingly interrupting the girl's endless flow of psychotic thoughts. He was going to lose his mind even faster if he continued talking about the nogitsune; or if he read one more report about trepanation, electroshock & ice baths. Stiles was seriously beginning to regret searching through Eichen's ancient records for any clues on the nogitsune's origin, and he now understood why Lita had chosen not to help. They were significantly terrifying. "Could you check the lines on my back? Just tell me if they're fading."