Plot

After fei returned to the future and everything was back to normal a new threat towards football was rising in fei's timeline. A man named professor Hideyama was planning on destroying football from everyone's mind using his invention of brainwashing people making them think that they never played football ball in their entire lives. Since changing futures or creating a government facility would be easy to destroy he thought that he could get rid of football by kidnapping everyone that was connected with football and brainwashing them. His reason for doing this is because he lost his wife and son because of football.
*flashback*
" come on daddy we're going to be late for the match " a little boy said jumping up and down signaling his father to go faster. " coming Yusuke" the father replied walking towards his son.

Soon a maroon colored car appeared in front of them inside was a woman in the drivers seat."ready to go boys?" The woman asked. "Yes mommy" Yusuke answered with a smile on his face. Yusuke and his father entered the car. "Excited for your first match?" The father asked his son." Yup. I can't believe I finally get to play" Yusuke said looking at his uniform. The shirt had yellow black and white stripes with a dragon symbol on the left shoulder. And the shorts were plain black. While they were driving it started to rain really hard.

The rain made it a little hard to see the road which was a problem. All of a sudden another car could be seen heading towards them. Yusuke's mom and the driver in the other car could not see clearly causing both cars to collide with one another.

"Yusuke are you alright?" Yusuke's father asked trying to see if his son was alright. To his surprise he was not alright. Shards of glass pierced through his chest. He was breathing but it was very faint. He then turned his gaze towards his wife. She was still alright but her head was badly injured." Yukina we need too get out of here " he said to his wife trying to get out. His arm was covered with shards of glass "I....i...c..can't m...move" his wife said stuttering faintly. It appeared that her legs were stuck from the impact and she can't move an inch without wincing in pain. "Y...you h...ha...have to take yu....yusuke out of h....here" she said tears falling from her eyes down her cheek. " I will and I'm going back for you" he replied taking his son out of the car.

They got out but before he could rescue his wife the car burst into flames and exploded. She didn't make it. His son was then sent to the hospital. He didn't make it as well. Hideyama Yusuke and Hideyama yukina died in the same night. Leaving Hideyama reiji psychology damaged blaming the trip to the football match the cause of the death of his family and now with the help of his brother he is going to eliminate football permanently in people's mind by going back to how football became famous in Japan.
End of flashback
"Alright shion you know what to do" professor Hideyama said as he set up the last pieces to his machine ."yes professor " a young girl with long dark blue hair and pure black eyes. Eyes that don't seem normal as if the girl has been brainwashed herself. She grabbed some kind of gun and then teleported to the past.

She's going to capture all members of each soccer club in Japan from the past.
At raimon
" Midori pass the ball to me" yelled kurama running beside her. Unfortunately he was then blocked by hikaru and kirino. Midori ran through them." Kyousuke score the goal with tenma" Midori said as she kicked the ball towards kyousuke who was running beside his best friend and rival tenma . They both ran towards sengoku who was protecting the goal. Both of them made a chain shot fire tornado double drive and it scored .

All of a sudden the entire raimon team including the managers and the coaches were engulfed into a dark blue light and became unconscious .
Tenma's POV
I suddenly woke up tied in a bed. A bright light shining up above me and some kind of machine attached to my head. I could hear voices of different people until I realized those voices were right beside me.

I looked to my right and I see tsurugi unconscious on a bed beside me with the same machine on his head. To my left I saw Midori in the same situation . "What's happening?" I said out loud.

"Well look who's  finally awake" a voice from behind tenma said. "My name is professor Hideyama " the person introduced himself as he went in front of tenma . "Why did you bring us here?" I asked struggling to break free ."oh my dear boy with the help of my assistant I have brought each and every member of each and every soccer in Japan from your timeline here to erase everyone's memory of football and replace it with a false memory " professor Hideyama explained while walking towards Midori with an injection containing black liquid.

"What are you going to do to her!?!?!?" I said struggling even more afraid of what might happen to her." This is the first step to brainwashing. This liquid contains micro chemicals that connect to the machine on your heads. Once this chemical enters your brain the machine will activate and will stop once all the liquid is used up which happens every five hours. This entire process of replacing your memories takes about two days depending on how much memory of football you have in your brain. Oh and this may hurt a little" the professor said as he injected Midori in her right arm.

Even though Midori was unconscious she let out a blood curdling scream as the machine on her head began to glow white. The professor did the same tsurugi and now he was in front of me." You should stop struggling there's no use you can't break free and no one can save you. Not even the second stage children since I made sure they were all imprisoned. Have a nice trip" he said before injecting me with the liquid.

The pain was unbearable . It felt like I was being stabbed in the head with a thousand knives. All of a sudden everything went black
No ones POV
The professor continued on with each person in the huge room. Screams echoing the halls of the building. The building contains enough rooms for different soccer clubs and prisoners such as the second stage children. He also has a laboratory that contains gallons of the black liquid and a small bottle with green liquid which contains the antidote to saving everyone from being brainwashed. Who will be able to save them?