Kyousuke's pov

Before I became unconscious all I could feel was unbearable pain in my head. After that I can't remember anything at all. "Kyousuke! Oi! Kyousuke wake up! I'm suddenly woken up by a voice. "What?" I say rubbing my eyes to get a better view of the person. My head hurt at first and I couldn't really remember what happened before I woke up. I looked up and saw that It was Midori and she's wearing her school uniform.

That's weird I recall that she and I both don't wear our uniforms in school but the teachers don't mind. I look down upon myself and I'm surprised that I too was wearing my school uniform. What the heck? "Oi kyousuke can you stop dosing off so much you missed first period again." Midori said . I don't know what's happening. I looked around and I'm inside our schools library. Nobody seemed to be around except for the two of us. It's really weird come to think of it.

All of a sudden my stomach growled the noise filling up the room. " hahaha that's what you get for skipping lunch" Midori laughed. She is so cute when she laughs. Wait. What? This doesn't seem right. "Come on kyousuke there's still fifteen minutes before our next class " Midori said as she pulled me towards the cafeteria. The rest of the day I did nothing at all.

Midori and tenma and the others had to go to their respective clubs while some went home. I just walk around school. I wonder why I'm not participating in a club? Or why I'm not with tenma and Midori in the same club? What's going on here. Or maybe it's just me. I guess I'll just go home. This is my life? But why does it feel wrong? All these thoughts kept spiraling through my head until I reached my house. When I opened the door I was greeted by yuuichi-san . "Tadaima " I said as I entered."okari kyousuke " nii-San said as he walked to me and patted my head. He seems to be fine.

I went to my room and did my homework. I don't know why but something feels off. I'm not in a club in school, I'm having oblivious thoughts about Midori , and I'm at home with my brother. Maybe I really must be out of it. I guess a goodnight sleep will help me get through it. Hopefully. I lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling until I finally dosed off.