Chapter 20

Sanai

"Babe you have your own food right thereee!" I whined as Skylar stuck his fork in my fruit bowl for the third time.

I was currently sitting on the counter of the small kitchenette in the hotel room.

"I know but I want yours." He pouted, caressing my bare thighs and standing in between my legs.

I leaned in for a kiss before I stuck my fork in a piece of kiwi and fed it to him.

"Can you call off today? My family is having a get together."

I shook my head. I had just got this job. I don't want to lose it by calling out.

"Come on, ma. You gon leave ya man hanging?"

"I'm sorry, hun."

"Whatever man." He said, walking into the room and plopping down on the bed.

"Skylar...."

I got no answer.

"Jarrell..."

I still was met with silence.

At that point I realized that I could be just as petty. I started to gather my belongings and put them in my overnight bag. I noticed him looking.

I laced up my all white Huaraches, grabbed my bag and headed to the door. The second my hand touched the door handle I felt Skylar pull me back and throw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I struggled against him.

"Hell no."he said simply.

He walked into the bedroom and placed me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and pinned my hands above my head. He stared at me lustfully.

"No! Stop! Skylar Jackson I'm not playing with you." I warned, already knowing what he was about to do.

He just smirked before he began his assault. He started to tickle me and I started going crazy. He knows that I hate being tickled so this was always my punishment from him.

I thrashed, laughed, screamed, slobbered and......cried before he finally let me go.

When he saw me crying he began to laugh so hard that tears fell from his eyes. I mugged him so hard.

"I'm sorry, baby." He said as his laughter died down. He reached out for me.

"Move,Skylar. Leave me alone." I said, kicking my foot toward his balls.

"Don't play with me, Sanai." He said seriously blocking his jewels.

"Why do you get to be petty and I can't?" I pouted.

"Because I'm daddy. You do as I say, not as I do."

I continued to pout as he stood over the bed staring at me. I crossed my arms and sat Indian style in the middle of the bed.

"Come here, baby." He said, holding his arms open. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. "You know I love you, Sanai. I just be playing with you."

"I know." I mumbled in to the side of his neck.

He walked us into the living room and sat down on the couch. He took out his phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

"Does your family know that we're engaged?" I asked him.

"Naw. It was a strictly personal decision. Rae doesn't even know."

"Really?" I asked. I was super surprised because him and Rae tell each other everything.

"Yup. I was gon tell everybody tonight. That's why I wanted you to come tonight. I wanted us to tell everybody together."