01:00

"You're strong," he breaks the silence "You managed to go through all that shit and still held your head up high."

"I'm a coward Jack. I ran away."

"And half of the people in those situations wouldn't have the nerve to step up and left." He said slowly

I opened my mouth but the words were stuck in my throat. The familiar sting in my eyes prepared me to cover my mouth for the sob that came out.

He reach out to me and hold me in his embrace. Warm. Safe. Peace. It's the first time I've felt content after a while. Funny how these catastrophic situations can result to this.

*

The emergency button rings again and this time Jack scrambles up to press it before me.

"Hello?"

"Are you alright in there? How many people is inside?"

"Two."

"Okay, down't worry we've sent help. Help is on the way. We apologize for the long wait."

"Wait - what's going on? How did the elevator suddenly stop?"

"Yes sir, the electricity went off exactly after the elevator stops and it just went on five or ten minutes ago."

"Then why isn't the elevator working yet?" Jack said through gritted teeth

"There seems to be technical difficulties. We apologize for that sir."

I heard Jack took a deep breath before going back to sit next to me.

"Unbelievable" he muttered

I shifted uncomfortably and reached for my water bottle. "And I still want to pee" he added

-------------
Author's note: holy crap guys the next chapter is the last chapter! Thanks you for all of you sticking up with me from the start. I literally love you.

Don't forget to vote and/or comment!

<3