Half truth

William's P.O.V

"This is the emergency?" I asked through grated teeth when I saw my mother and Sara sitting casually in my bedroom at the palace.

"The both of you needed to talk and you were avoiding me you forced me to do this." She said shrugging before she left the room a mischievous smirk tugging at her lips.

"William I honestly think we could work this out." Sara said now standing before me in nothing but a flimsy red silk robe. "I love you and I know that you still love me." She said while slowly taking the robe off when the truth was that I never loved Sara I just found her attractive.

"Sara put the robe back on. I will admit that I didn't end things properly so listen to me closely because I refuse to repeat this again." I said angered that my mother would literally try to trap me.

"You can't just dump me William!" She blurted out which caused me to laugh.

"Yes I can and I did. We are over  and that's final. It was never a secret that I didn't love you heck I never even said it with that said I don't think getting over this breakup should take that long." I said before attempting to exit the room when I crashed into my mother who was no doubt ease dropping.

"Ma!" I warned while she looked at me innocently.

"Don't you dare use that tone with me! Why are you afraid of settling down William?" She asked closely following me as I walked down the empty hallway. "You're going to have too sooner or later. You have to be married before the end of this year must I remind you! William you have to grow up and give up your foolish player ways!" She continued I didn't pay much attention to her seeing that this was like a recording  I've heard a thousand times before. I got fed up of her nagging and proposed to Sara who was a friend of the family. Simply an easy way out the only complication was that she actually for reasons unknown to me she claimed to love me.

"I'm going to throw a ball and if you don't pick a decent girl your father and I would just arrange for you to be married to a girl we deem acceptable!" She huffed this catching my attention.

"That won't be necessary." I mumbled without taking my eyes off the television.

"Mom why are you bugging poor Willy he's got a girlfriend already." Rose giggled from where she sat adjacent from me on a couch. I literally froze. I knew Rose's big mouth would've gotten me into trouble! Even though I'm guessing that was a feeble attempt to help me she just dug a deeper hole pushing me into it head first. My mother instantly stopped talking a shocked but happy expression taking over her features. "That's who he's been spending so much time with." Rose continued oh how I wish she'd just shut up.

"Hijo why'd you hide this from me I was getting grey worrying about your love life." My mother said putting her hand on her chest in relief God if she only knew.

I hid it because I knew my mother and she wouldn't accept Amora which would in turn result in unwanted drama. I would have to omit the fact that Amora was supposedly a one night stand who is now my wife not to mention she's pregnant. See that's not really the easiest conversation to start nor does it make Amora sound like the type of woman you'd want your son to be involved with.

"Tell me about the special girl!" She chirped eagerly sitting next to me her green eyes ablaze with excitement.

"She's...," I dragged out looking back at the television which was on a random sports channel where a football(soccer)  game was showing.

"She's beautiful!" Rose butted in my mother's attention temporarily turning away from me to her youngest daughter. At sixteen Rose was clearly a spoilt brat that enjoyed making my life a living hell. Either by simply nagging me or talking when her input was surely not needed but I loved my little sister with all my heart regardless.