Chapter 4~ Disturbing The Peace

Two weeks later
Fizzy's POV
After we left the sparticles in the lighthouse, me and dad went back on the road in the bounty hunters van to find mum.
We found her and are now living in a country mansion which has lots of animals so we don't go hungry. It's great to have back, and mum of course, but now I'm closer to them because I lost them and now their back so I want to waste another minute. Although I might seem tough to my workers I do have a soft spot.

Lastly mum and dad have been forgetting things and not just the little things like my name or the day or the year. That are forgetting where we live, who they are or sometimes they would just sit there and zone out completely. I'm getting worried because although it only happens sometimes I don't want anything to happen to them again.

I walk down the marble staircase shimmering in the sunlight and out to the fields were I have people working for five kylies an hour.
"You over there, come here! I need to ask you a question."
"Yes boss, what is it?"
"Have you found any of your family? Like parents or older brothers and sisters"
"Yes boss, why?"
"Have you noticed that they sometimes forget things or zone out of conversations."
"Yes boss, me and some of the others have been talking about it and wondering if you knew what was going on?"
So it has been happening to everyone here, I wonder if it has to affected any of the other parents, I hate to admit this but I think I need to call the sparticles.
"Thank you for your help, sorry your name is again."
"Jeff Morris, boss."
"Right now back to work."
"Yes boss. Will I get paid extra for giving you information."
"Do I look like I'm made out of money! Get back to work before I cut your pay."
"Yes boss, right away."

I turn back on the fields and head toward the village a couple of miles down a dirt road. It's not long and when I arrive the sun is still high in the sky. I walk into the post office which has long since been raided but it now is used to send long distance messages buy walkie-talkie.
"Hello Fizzy, what can I do for you today."

The girl behind the desk couldn't be any older than eight or nine and has long brown hair pulled back into a high ponytail. Her eyes are a very pretty hazel and she has one hand resting on her chin.

"I need to get in touch with the tribe sparticles."
"'Give me the last place you saw them and any code names they have been using and I should have contact details by tomorrow."
"Fantastic; last time I saw them they were at a lighthouse around 40 to 50 miles from here. They have three code names, cookie cream, rebel rebel and keri kebab oh and it think there was something else like honey bear but try the others."
"Will do, I will tell you when I'm done over this walkie-talkie."
"Thanks for this."
"Anytime, this is why I'm here."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sadiq POV

We've fallen into a routine these past two weeks; growing things in the vegetables garden, me and Ern found round the back of the lighthouse and trading them in swap shops for fuel. We also fish in the sea and in rock pools on the beach. I know everyone else is happy here, especially Holly and Ernesto, but I miss living on the road, running from danger and never knowing what was going to happen.

Today me and Serena are going into the town nearby to get some supplies, we've worked things out and are on speaking terms at least. 
"You ready to go, I've load everything into the van."

I walk into Serena's room as she is looking at the locker around her. I grown inwardly when I remember the last time we talked about Tony, her sister
"You ready to go," she says with a heavy heart, we may not be together anymore but I still know how she feels.
"You know you could check in with the agency to see if they found your family."
The agency is the adult version of the reuniters and truthline but it isn't run by kylie. It's run by the emergency government to 'reunite kids with their parents and older siblings'. We got a poster in a windscreen. It made us all laugh and then get a little sad because we all have family out there looking for us, maybe now my birth mother will try and find me again.

We arrive in town just as the swap shop slash trading post is starting up for the day. Kids are trailing in with small groups of adults clearly showing them what happens and how to bargain for good prices for things.

"I'll start unloading if you want to check with the agency Serena."
"Thanks I'll make it quick."
She jumps out of the van and breaks into a run, the agency is on the other side of town. It's probably one of the best kept building in town, it was a shine to the parents before the adults took it over, even kylie wouldn't stop kids doing that.
I start taking the fish out of the back of the van, we need to buy an air freshen the place is really starting to stink.
I start going round the stalls ticking of the list when I see a familiar figure in the crowds. I walk over to the stall they are at, its scientific equipment and pretend to be interested in it as I try to get a closer look at them. I now see that it is man with blond hair and is wearing an army uniform from what I can tell but what sticks out is his coat, it reminds me of someone I can't quite place.
He is walking over to me now, oh great he noticed me looking him.
"Hello, I couldn't help but notice you looking at me, I'm doctor Wilson but call me Eramon. Do you know where I can find the sparticles."
And just like that everything and nothing fell into place.