Halloween

Sorry, finally back but anyways how was your summer guys and girls.

So Halloween is finally here and I got nothing to wear. Oh and by the way I never have been to Halloween, weird right nah it's not never have celebrated a holiday because all I learn was fight, train, and work. Now why am I worrying about Halloween if I never went well someone people invited me.

2 DAYS EARLIER

"Hey Zheng, Zheng." said someone

"Yeah." I said turning around

It was Lil walking with Tai si and both of them were planning something.

"Hey Zheng we have a Halloween party and wondering if you can come?" Lil ask

At that moment I thought It would be fun but my mom appear in my mind, telling me stuff. No candy, it might be piousness, plus education is much better. Just stay home and study for school.

"I'm not sure, I think I might not be able to come." I said

"Oh, ok." she said feeling a little down

"Uh maybe I'll talk to my parents about it." I said

"Really." she said
"Hope to see you there Zheng." (giving me an envelope)

"Hope you come." said Tai si

Yea let's hope I can come. So Aidragun was also invited by Eve, I thought they hate each other oh well.

"Zheng I got a good idea." he said giving me the look

"You can spend Halloween with her alone."

"Okay so I get to spend time with her what about it." I said

"Oh you poor stupid boy, it's Halloween meaning monster and when she gets scared and you get to be the hero and save her."

"You have such a great imagination Aidragun." I said

HOME

So I gotta tell mom that I was invited. I know she will say no so what's the point. So I went to take a bath and later when I came out, I saw my brother and he was holding the envelope that Lil give too me. He was smiling, oh btw my 3 and 2 brother knew about it but not my oldest brother he is always gone.

"My brother got a letter from a girl it looks like." said my 3rd oldest brother (Ying Yin Yang Chun)

"Come on is it a love letter brother."

"Ying stop messing with him, let me see the letter." said my 2nd oldest brother (Khao Yin Yang Chun)

"Oh my god he got invited to a party and it looks like he might not be able to go."

"Guys give it back you shouldn't be messing with my stuff." I said trying to get the letter.
"Come on."

They started running and I ran after them around the whole house until someone was standing there giving a deadly stare. It was my mom and she was looking at us.

"WHAT ARE YOU KIDS TRYING TO DO." said my mom (Youa yin)

"Give me back my letter." I said

"What letter, give it to me Ying." Ying give it to mom and she was staring at it"

"I can't read English at all." said my mom (My family are immigrants)

"Khao and Ting go upstairs and play the computer."

So both of my brother went upstairs and the person left was me

"Zheng tell me what this letter is or I'm gonna tell your brothers to tell it to me." my mom said