~ Moving ?

* Jasmines POV *

Jasmine: What do you mean moving! I don’t want to move to LA!

Dad: You’ll have a fresh start.

Jasmine: That’s why I can’t stand you! Drop DEAD!

Dad: Take yo butt to your room and pack! It’s said and done we are leaving the house at 11:30 so we can catch the 12:15 plane!

I can’t stand him he always messing stuff up! I LOVE it here in Durham, now when it’s only 30 something days of school he wants to move? FORGET HIM! He better be glad he’s all I got. I love my high school all the ghetto ratchetness at Githens High and what about my best friends, Neffie & Deanna? Ugh! I wish they could come with me.

*  the next day *

Dad: Get Up! Its 9:25

Jas: Ok! * I got up and did the hygiene thing and got dressed in a black Drake shirt, some black ripped Jeans with some black & white converses. I went downstairs and put my stuff in the car and I still had time so I left the house in my dads car because I didn’t have my own yet and got me some breakfast when I came back it was time to go *

Dad: Let’s go!

Jas: Ok, I’m coming * I said my goodbyes and headed out the door we arrived at the airport and got on the plane *

Flight Attendant: Ticket please? * We gave her our tickets * Uyy first class right this way.

* We got on the plane and not long after the plane took off *

Dad: Jasmine, I’m sorry we had to move *She ignored me* im talking to you! *motions hands * CHILL OUT!

Jas: Lower your voice what’s wrong with you * I must’ve fell asleep because when I woke up we were in LA *

* Dads POV *

How am I going to tell her? She’ll never want to see me again but I got to tell her this is my daughter she doesn’t want to already talk to me because we moved and I wasn’t there when it happened but this is much bigger * My thoughts got cut off by a phone call *

Dad: hello?

???: What’s up! Are you here yet?

Dad: Actually yes Jas & I were just on our way to the house.

Jas: What about me?

Dad: Nothing im on the phone.

* They got their keys to their new car and house and went to their new house and unpacked and took naps the next day Jas had school at her new school *

************************************************************

What y'all think?

Any ideas? - Inbox me ideas -

Let me know! 

Stay Trill ~ Lastkings ~ Muah !