~ How'd you? When did y'all?

* Jasmines POV *

I looked down and saw a text from Neffie

Neffie Boo: Hey Hunnny boo boo child! I miss you so much I can’t wait to see you its not the same without you it isn’t the 3 dynamic Mega Awesome Thugs anymore when are you coming to see me?! HURRY!

 Me: I miss you more Pichachoo! It’s not the same down here either. I made new friends but you know how that go * I unlocked the house door and went inside *

Neffie Baby: No new friends no,no,no

Me: Lol, hahaha I’m done! Call you later Pichachoo.

I went upstairs to my room and put my stuff down and went into the bathroom when I went into the bathroom to my surprise Deanna & Neffie were standing right there all happy & smiling they almost caught a two piece they know better sneaking up on me

Me: OMG! Wassup?! I missed y’all so much! How did?.. When did?.. Huh?

Deanna: Haaalllloooo! Boo! * She gave me a hug *

Neffie: Hunnny Boo boo child! I missed you!

Deanna: Thanks to your dad! He talked to our parents and persuaded them to let us stay for the rest of the school year.

Neffie: And they said YES! But we have to go back and visit our parents next weekend.

Me: Omg! Ima go back with y’all but are we gonna make it back by Monday?

Deanna: Yass!

Me: Why y’all do me like that? Y’all had me thinking that y’all was in Durham when y’all was here waiting for me. How long have y’all been here?

Neffie: We got here about 5 hrs. ago.

Deanna: We were asleep for three of them * Laughing *

Me: Party tomorrow @9. There are two rooms down the hall.

Deanna: We know we already unpacked.

Neffie: I’m hungry!

Deanna: I bet!

Me: * yelling * Dad we hungry! Can you ask Rosa to fry some Tapilia and some fried string beans with her special red hot sauce.

Rosa (the maid): I gotchu mommy * In a Hispanic tone *

* End of POV… 30 minutes later *

Rosa: The food id ready!

* They ran down the stairs like a black person running to see a fight they fixed their plates and ate *

Neffie: That was good Rosa!

Deanna: You ain’t said nothing but a word.

Jas: Bang Bang!

Rosa: Nah! But thanks.

* Jas gave Rosa a hug and they say their goodnights the next day they had to go to school and when the girls got their schedule they notice that they all have the same schedule *

Jas: Goodmawin’ Ms. Harris

Ms. H: Good morning! And who are your friends?

Neffie: I can speak for myself… I’m Neffie & I’m New

Deanna: I’m Deanna, I’m new too!

Ms. H: Are y’all from Durham as well?

Deanna: Yes!

Ms. H: Well Ms. Neffie you can have a seat by Michael and Deanna you can sit by Drake, Michael & Drake please raise your hands I’m Ms. Harris and I look forward to having you guys in my class gals!

Neffie: Wassup?

Michael: Nun, so you from Durham?

Neffie: I know we just made that clear 5 minutes ago.

Michael: My bad shawty * holds hands up like a cop was pointing a gun at him *

Honey: * whispering to Xavier * Omg! Someone made Mikey laugh? A start of something new.

Xavier: I know just give it a lil while he might open up to her like he do with Chris! That’s the only guy he tell stuff.

* Neffie & Michael are just sitting at their table talking & laughing *

Deanna: Wassup Doe?

Drake: Nothing Wassup with you?

Deanna: nothing what’s hot out here?

Drake: Party at my crib @9!

Deanna: I know my friend Jas told me, we gone be up in there

Drake: cool can’t wait.

Ms. H: Deanna anything you would like you share?

Deanna: O nothing.

Neffie: Can I go to the bathroom Ms. Harris?

Ms. H: Well sure sweetie! Just take the pass and be back in 15 minutes.

Neffie: I gotchu!

Ms. H: Cool!

* Neffies POV *

I took my phone out and called one of my other best friends that live out in Durham

Gabby: Hello?

Me: Haaalllloooo Gabby I miss you so much!

Gabby: I miss you so much too! When are you coming back?

Neffie: Next weekend.

Gabby: I can’t wait! Face time me later I got to get back to Ms. Stackhouse class.

Neffie: Ok bye Gabby!

Gabby: Ok, I love you.

Neffie: I love you more booo!

I made it back to class and with 5 minutes left to spare

Ms. H: That’s what I’m talking about!

* Everyone started laughing… End of POV *  

*********************************************************

What y'all think?

Any ideas? - Inbox me ideas -

Let me know! 

Stay Trill ~ Lastkings ~ Muah !