THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAPTER 450 IN FAIRY TAIL.

SPOILERS! Guys, this chapter contains the one of the biggests spoilers in FT history. Please don't be a 'gangster' and continue reading. 

IF YOU CONTINUED READING PUT ON THE GANGSTA MUSIC AND THE GANGSTA SUNGLASSES. CAUSE DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTER!!! Or not. It depends. 

Hey guys! DO you guys have good funny jokes to cheer me up? CAUSE MAVIS AND MY BUNNY DIED!(she had cancer... It's been two days, BUT HEY! LET'S STAY POSITIVE AND STOP TALKING ABOUT MEH!) 

I'm sure most of you did the same : 

- Read the page where Mavis and Zeref kiss.

- Dance and scream : ZERVIS FOREVAAA BITCHES!!! 

- Highfive everybody in your house. 

- Even try to call a stranger and tell him that your ship is canon-- Forget that one...

- Spoil it for your brother (hihihihihi sorry Carl, if you're reading this...)

- Sit down, exhausted, after running in your house, highfiving everybody, dancing and grinning, even your eyes were closed, like there was nothing to worry about and after screaming. 

- Read the next page. 

- Cry or try to flip the table.

- Frown (we all did this). 

- Not give a fuck about the world.  

- Write a new chapter of 'My Thoughts - Otaku style.' Oh wait, you didn't do that, I did... whaaaaat....

ARGH!!!! MAVIS WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE!!! JUST WHEN I BEGAN SHIPPING YOU TWO!! That Trollshima.... What are you planning to do next, Iceberg (anybody get what I just did? No? Oh, okay. If you did and you comment what I did, you'll get.... A DEDICATION AN I'LL READ ALL YOUR BOOKS!! IF THEY ARE NALU AND NOT TOO LONG (like: 200 chapters. Max  is 50 chapters, especially if they are long. ) NOR TOO MUCH (I don't wanna read 4000 books. Okay yes I do, I'm a bookworm. BUT YA GET WHAT I MEAN)) 

Let's get back to our subject,

My question is: WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE!? I MEAN, I GET THAT IT WAS MAYBE PART OF THE STORY OR IT WAS TO GET READERS, BUT HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF FEELINGS ICEBERG?! HAVE YOU!? ARGH!!! I FUCKING FEEL ZEREF'S PAIN! IT FUCKING HURTS! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE THE BAD GUY! DON'T HATE HIM! Like otaku_nerd78 said, "HE NEEDS A HUG!". 

A.MOTHERFUCKING.HUG. 

ZEREF! IF YOU'RE READING THIS, IT'S TOO LATE. Lol no, I'm joking. 

IF YOU'RE READING THIS (I highly doubt he's reading this shit.), I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND YOU AND THAT I DON'T HATE YOU AT ALL!  You're in my top ten favorite characters in FT. I LOVE YOU MAN!!! 

"When they said love hurted, I didn't think they were this serious. I mean, Mavis died from kiss. " - XxChocolateCookiexX  

02/09/2015