Gratsu (skip if you ship Natsu and Gray.)

Hey guys!!! Wassup!! New chapter!! Yay! (I should really update my other stories...)ANYWHO! LET'S START!
:::::

This has been a problem. A big problem. 

TELL ME. TELL ME WHY THE FUCK. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SHIP THOSE TWO.

LOOK. AT. THE. MOTHERFUCKING. GRATSU. PICTURE. 

I threw up. 

Lol not really. 

:::::

Let's begin for real now. 

First, let's give facts about our two hot chili peppers

Natsu : DOESN'T LIKE GRAY

Gray: DOESN'T LIKE NATSU. 

I think that's enough. You get the idea. 

Guys, Natsu and Gray are frenemies.  If more, they're friends. Yes, I know, y'all be like "BUT NATSU AND LUCY ARE FRIENDS TOO AND YA SHIP THEM, YOU GODDAMN HYPOCRITE!!!" 

"Oh my bad, I didn't know Natsu groped Gray, I didn't know Gray's chest/manhood was ever on Natsu's face (oh god, I just imagined that, holy shit it's too weird.), I didn't know Natsu said "IF YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON GRAY I'LL KILL YOU." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, imaginating Natsu say that is just too goddamn funny.  xD

Like guys, can you imagine gray/natsu saying "I love you" to Natsu/Gray? 

That's when he told me those three special words. 

"I love you." 

EXCUSE ME WHILE I LAUGH MY HEART OUT AT THIS RIDICULOUS AND SO IRREALISTIC 'CONFESSION.'

I just can't. I don't understand. This shit is more complicate than NaLi (OMG WHY!? JUST WHY!?).
If Natsu and Gray had some kind of chemistry, I would understand. Even if I don't like Yaoi (hey. just because I don't like it doesn't mean I will hate any manga/anime with Yaoi. If the two guys are good together than okay, maybe I'll ship them.), I would understand it. 

IF THEY HAD THE CHEMISTRY NATSU AND LUCY HAVE, I WOULD SHIP IT. NALU FOR THE WIN BITCHES (y'all be tired of me talking about NaLu every single time.... Jk, ain't nobody getting tired of those soon-to-be-if-trollshima-finally-decides-to-make-it-canon*-one-day-lovebirds.) 

Fellow weirdos, help me understand.   I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! I CAN'T! I hate to say this but if I had to chose between a NaLi fanfic and a GrAtsu fanfic, I would choose NaLi. 

Yes. You read right. I would chose NaLi. Cause at least I kinda understand! They promised they would marry eachother when older blablabla. They played mom and dad and Lisanna made Natsu blush. 

DID GRAY MAKE NATSU FUCKING BLUSH? NU-UH! NU-FUCKING-UH! 

DID THEY PLAY MOM AND DAD? IF THEY DID I DON'T REMEMBER SHIT AND IT AIN'T MY MEMORY PROBLEM!

DID THEY PROMISE THEY WOULD MARRY EACH OTHER WHEN OLDER? HELL NO! 

MAKE ME UNDERSTAND. TELL ME. I WANT TO KNOW. 

To me, Gratsu is more of a BROTP than a OTP. 

But! If you ship them, ok, fine. It won't really change our 'friendship'  with ya.  Sometimes I'll ask you questions and email you NaLu pictures. So that you can like NaLu too. Everybody should love it. It's... It's just beautiful. You know when you wake then look at your alarm and see it's 11 AM and you're like: "FUCK! I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Then you be like: 'Aren't we saturday today?' After that you smile and go back to sleep. YOu know that good feeling? That's what NaLu gives you but better. 100X better. 

THIS IS GETTING OF TOPIC! 

Yeah. Come at me with all the hate. *puts a 'I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ! MY GIVE-A-FUCK-O-METER IS AT ZEEEEEEROOOOOO! I GIVE NO FUCK! NADA! NIETS! RIEN! NOTHING! NANDEMONAI!' banner in front of her and eats a donut*    

"MA NALU BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND THEY'RE LIKE IT'S BETTER THAN GRATSU DAMN RIGHT!" (It's a joke. Don't be uptight.) -XxChocolateCookiexX 23/09/2015 

600 WORDS!!! WOW! JUST WOW!