chapter one

*Mackenzie POV*
SCHOOL WAS SHIT!! Like always but today was just ughh, a few drunk guys hit on me and wouldn't leave me alone. Teenage guys and their drinking habits .
"Hey, SWEET HEART!" one of the guys from earlier called. I kept walking, faster if you may. I just wanted to get home.
"Where ya going? The fun just began."
The other one called. I was walking so fast it was basically a jog. Before I knew it he was in front of me with a smug look on his face. Tears immediately streamed from my eyes as my stomache churned in fear.
"Get her" he growled seductively. I whimper as they forcefully grab my arms and pull me to the ground. I wriggle away and began crawling away just to be kicked back down.
"P-please don't hurt me, I'll do anything" I begged. He just laughed. He began to unbuckle his pants while his friends held me down. I cried and screamed but apparently nobody heard. I continue to cry as he whispered in my ear.
"Shhh, it'll be just fine" as he shoved himself into me. I yelp in pain and beg him to stop. He continue to thrust into me.
"Please stop! It hurts! Please!" I cry harder. And with a few more thrust he was done. He pulled his pants back up and left with his friends.

He just raped me. In a alley, alone. I can't move, my body still hurts. All I can do is cry, cry alone in the dark. As it gets darker I hear some Spanish from a distance.

"Si mama, OK, adios" I tried to keep my whimpers low. I don't wanna scare him.
Or even notice me.

"Hello?" He calls. I stop breathing.
"I won't hurt you, I have money. I mean no harm!" He yells through the alley. Just then he trips over me.

"Fuck!" He curses
"You OK mija?" He rested a Hand on my knee. He reaches for something and pulls out his phone and turns on the flashlight so he can see me.

"You look hurt. Are you ok? I can call my friend Vic to pick us up" he chuckles. He seems nice but at the same time he's a stranger.

"You've got to answer. I'm not leaving you here alone." He states.
"My mom really wants me home" he says sorta impatiently.

"You can leave." I say rather quietly. He picks up his phone and dials someone.
"Hey I know it's late, but can you pick me up? I have this girl and she refuses to leave the alley but I don't wanna leave her alone.(silence) i don't care you were sleeping, she needs to be home! (Silence) thanks man" he hangs up.

"He'll be here in 5" he says. He dials someone else

"Hola, mama, encontrado a una chica en el callejón y la necesidad de llevarla a casa(silence) si, OK mama" and he hung up. After that, someone pulled up in a car. His hair wavey, eyes sleepy, and he's shirtless. I knew I'd never have a chance with a guy like him but damn, he is amazing to look at.

"C'mon mija, we're gonna take you home" the sweet boy that hasn't left says to me.

"What's your name?" I ask. Quietly. He bent down.
"My names Jaime, how about yours?"
"Mack"
"OK mack, let's go." I grab his hand he held out for me and stood up. Fuck! I hurt. It hurts so bad, I wanna cry again, all alone, In the dark. Jaime opens the passenger door for me and I step in and buckle up.

*Vic POV*
As the girl gets in the car, and Jaime shuts the back door. I start the engine.
"Where do you live sweetheart?" I ask not knowing where I'm going, also not knowing her name.
" Margin and dattle road,(making this up XD) she says. I drive her there and we cruise the road till she points a kinda medium house. Its very beautiful actually, a golden color wraps the outside with bricks as the steps to the large porch with chairs and a swing couch. She shuts the door snapping me out of the daze.

"Thank you, Jaime and sir" I giggle at that. That was too cute. Wait whoa whoa whoa! No crushes after Cathy. I reminded myself. Jaime walks to the front.

"Thanks man, I found her crying. I just couldn't leave her alone." Jaime rambles
"Dude you know I don't care, at least she's safe." I say, we both laugh. I drive in his parking lot.

"Hime?"
"Yeah?"
"What's her name?"
"Mack" he smiled And steps out.

Mack

*Mackenzie POV*

I woke up sore, I didn't even want to move. I just layed there until my aunt walked In. She looked at me sympathetically.
"You ok?" She walks in . I told her everything last night. She's the closest thing I'll ever have to a parent. My own parents didn't even want me. She's like my mom and we are super close so when I told Her, she cried too
"I guess" I smile warmly, I get up and get ready. I hop in our car and she pulls off.

We arrive at hell (aka school).
"Have a good day honey!" She yelled. I heard a screaming in the distance. I turn around to see jaime. I smile widely for once.
"Mack! Thank god I found you. I wanted to call and check up on you but then I realized I don't have your phone number so I was like 'I'll see her tomorrow' but I spent hours just walking around-"
"Minutes" a tall guy corrected. Jaime glares and continues.
" -and then I found you" he finshes. I giggle at his weird worryness and look at the tall guy, slightly intimidated by his muscular face and tall hight.
"I'm mike" he says grinning. I smile back.
*bell rings*
"I have to go" I say quietly and scurry off. I walk into Mr.Bern's class and he begins. I pull out my Ela book and listen. I hear a whisper of my name. I look around me and I see Vic. Vic
*flashback*
"You look hurt. Are you ok? I can call my friend Vic to pick us up"

He waves, I give a small wave and a smile.
As Mr bernes talks all through class the bell rings. We all rush out.