chapter 3

Me:Jaime
483-229-1287: tell him to be careful who he gives my number too!!
Me: ok, I'm sorry, I should've called
483-229-1287: it's fine, just please be careful....and tell Jaime's ass too XD
Me: okay XD, igtg ttyl?
483-229-1287: sure :) bye Vic.
Me:bye bye.
After I got off and went to eat my pizza. I grab the remote and take another bite.
"GIMME IT VICTOR!"
"no"I reply taking another bite
"BUT ITS MY TURNNN" Mike whines
"So"
Next thing you know, I'm being tackled.
"What the fuck bro?!" I hiss with splattered pizza all over my chest. Before I can react, he grabs the remote.
"Fucking ass."I mumble as I walk to my room for clothes to shower.
"YOU'RE A BABY!" I yelled, followed by my laugh.
"FUCK YOU!" he replied.
"WHEN AND WHERE?"
"Ew bro nooo!" I hear him laugh from the other room.
I turn on the shower and get in.
i walk a lonely road, the only road that I have ever know. Don't know where it goes, but it's only me and I walk alone. I walk alone, I walk alone.
***
I finish my shower and get clothed. I look at my
Alarm clock.
"8:28" I have 2 hours to practice songs, let's do it.
***
"Dude its been hours, are you hungry?" Mike asked
"Nah -yawns- I'm actually about to sleep" I laugh. He smiles
"Night bro." I waved and he walked out. I wonder how macks doing..is she OK? I miss her. Does she miss me? I'm fooling myself. Of course she doesn't. I wish I could hold her in my arms. Keep her warm. Make her happy. Why can't I be that guy, that saves her from the dangerous castle, wipes away her tears. I wanna be her one and only. I shouldn't feel like this, its too soon. She makes me happy. Her smile brings me butterflies...I fall asleep dreaming of her.

*Macks POV*
I look at the clock 3:47am, I sigh. Why can't I ever sleep on time? I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and hate everything. I stare at the ceiling and Vic comes to mind.
Why can't I stop thinking about him? This isn't OK. He's always so bright and happy, creative, awesome, silly. I know so much already, maybe too much. Im so thankful for Jaime, if it wasn't for him, i would've never survived. Vic makes everything better. He's the reason I bring a smile to my face. I can't feel this way, I just can't.
***
"beep beep, beep beep"
"Ughhh" I groan. I hate life.
I grab my clothes and makeup bag and walk to my bathroom. 20 minutes later I'm ready. I walk out and head to school. On my way I hear a horn honk through my headphones. Figured it was someone passing by. I heard it again, but this time closer. I pull one bud out.
"ABOUT TIME, HOP IN" Vic yelled. I giggle and do as told.

***
When we a arrive at school, we are greeted my Jaimie and tony.
"HEY" they scream in unison. I wave in reply not really in a talking mood. i guess today is that kind of day. Not even in the car, Vic and I talked little. Ive never good with crushes. They always depress me, maybe because i know theyll never feel the same. It hurts I guess. It never puts me in a good mood. Today I feel like trash.

I start towards the building. Short before I reach the door, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to face the person wanting my attention.

"You seem down today." Vic noticed. I shook my head.

"Just tired." I mumble. He nodded.

We made it in school and I sat in my first hour class, I basically fell asleep on my desk cause I dont remember much but getting woke up by Griffen saying the bell rang and Im almost late.

I rush to my next hour completely ignoring my friends on accident and made it. As I huff and fall in my chair, Mya looks at me and chuckles.
"oh emo fat bitch ran for once" I ignore and wait for Mrs. Jenson to walk in, tony finds his way best to me and we sit and listen.
"Whats the matter? "
"huh" I ask in confusion
"you completely ignored us in the hallway"
" I fell asleep in Greens"
"*coughs* is there something youd like to share with the class? "
We silently shake our heads.
***
Its lunch, I can't eat today,  my stomach chooses to argue with the fact that I need food to survive but in all honesty I dont want to live anymore anyways,  I walk towards the bathroom just to be stopped by mike
"oh no you dont" he says grabbing my arm.
"what do you mean? " Im so confused today, I need sleep, yes.
"you aren't leaving us today,  nope, vic wont shut up about your existence "
"and that's my problem because? "
"he's upset about earlier when you ignored us"
"I WAS LATE FOR JENSONS" I huff
"okay shortie"
We enter the room surrounded by kids and food and tables and lots of talking and laughter, almost warms my heart.
"nice to see you too" I sigh to vic
"oh you actually want to talk to me. " he says blankly
"Im sorry,  I fell asleep in Greens and was rushing to jensons and I couldn't stop to say hi" I explain
"oh, that's nice"
"are you seriously upset with me? "
"no"
"why are you lying"
"cause I can"
"okay *stands up* see you later" I walk off to the bathroom.
*vics pov*
Why did I let her walk away?  I miss her presence already, I dont even know why Im so upset,  I usually get mean when I catch feelings,  its the kind of thing that happens in elementary and you get it but its annoying cause I'm either shy or teasing and neither is good when it comes to me. *bell rings* fuck, I huff.  I wait outside the girls restroom waiting for mack. She walks out, eyes wet and face upset.
"Whats wrong mack? "
"its nothing" she smiles and a small giggle escapes. Im so confused.
"but your eyes the-"
"I was thinking,  Im all better now I promise" she smiles reassuringly.
"so... Do you want to get some... Coffee with me later? " I ask shyly.
"you talking to me? " mack questions.
"yeah,  there's no other eye catching girls in this hallway" I say scratching my neck.  She blushes.
"Uh.. Yeah.. Of course.. " she smiles walking into her classroom