chapter 2

When I walk out I bump into vic.
"Hey moving kinda fast ya think?" He chuckles. I weakly smile. He doesn't accept just a smile though.
"Where ya heading next?" He asked looking at his schedule.
"Art." I barely whisper. He nods.
"Wanna walk with me, I'm going that way, I'm headed to workshop." He smiles. I nod.

We walk while he rambles about his first workshop experience with his father and he has the hugest smile the whole time. Its really adorable how excited he is. He looks way better when he isn't half asleep. I smile to myself.

"And that's how I made the house, I know mediocre but hey, it doesn't matter. Oh we're here" he finally notices. A small giggle escapes. As I feel my cheeks rush with blood, his tint a pink as well.
"Well uhm *bell rings* I'll see ya later." He smiles brightly. I nod and walk into art.
While Mr.Tod talks I think about Vic and his feartues, I've never seen anyone so perfect, and mike is close.
"Draw what you feel, what you want, what describes you? Whats been on your mind lately? What makes you happy?" He rambles.
"Art is about you and the way your mind works. What's on your mind? Here's the paper. Don't even think about it, just draw, release your mind onto that paper!" He says with passion. He Hans us the paper and we begin.
"OK DONE!" He says in a half an hour.
"Mackenzie, please present your paper." I I immediately panic. I slowly stand and walk to the head thing that shows it on the screen and realize I drew Vic. Why did I draw him? God I'm stupid.
I look at everyone as they examine my paper. Tony raises his hand
"Yes Mr Perry." Mr Tod says.
"I know him." He says.
"Who?"
"The dude on the picture."
"I do to, mr Perry."
I blush madly and walk back to my seat with my paper. A few more present and we turn them in and leave. I walk out and see Vic waiting for someone, most likely Tony. When tony walks out he meets with Vic and they walk to math, where I go.
I walk into math and sit in an empty table, soonly joined by Vic and tony and Jaime.
"Why do you sit by yourself?" Jaime asked.
"Nobody wants to sit by me." I say. Jaime nods.
"Turns out we don't exist guys." Jaime jokes, I think. I smile a bit.
"I wish." Vic mumbles.
I look at Vic immediately as he hangs his head hiding his face with his jacket.
"Hai, guys guess what!" Tony says all cheery. They all mumble an mhm..
"Mack drew Vic in art class." He says smiling widely. Vics face lights up as mine hides in a pinkish burgandy color wanting to smack that smile off of his little face.
"Why?" Jaime looked at me. I shrugged and hid.
"As long as you draw me next." Mike jokes.
"Me too!" Jaime cheers. I continue to blush and nod.
When the bell rings, we all walk out, me and Vic are walking the same way.
"Are you following me?" He asks jokingly
"No,I'm going to science" I smile
"Awh" he says
"What?" I ask
"You're really fun to be around" he smiles.
"Well thanks, Cya later" I wave him off. He waves back and walks away. After I walk to class I sit in the corner of the room chair and get myself comfortable. Then someone ploops next to me.
" Sup kid?" A familiar voice coming from no one but mike.
"hi" I half smile looking at the board. "The teacher for this class is really hot. Probably the only class I care about to be honest." He laughs trying to start conversation.
"Why do guys like older girls? Then the girls like older guys....its really weird" I start laughing
" Its not her being older, it's that she has a nice ass and huge boobs." He exclaims in a whisper. I laugh harder
"Something funny?" The teacher asked. He nods and I shake my head.
"would you like to share with the class?" He nods again
"We we're wondering, how young could someone be to-"
" Join the NASA!" I say before he finishes. I knew where he was going and victor already has enough stress.
"OK How is that funny?"
"I told a story...." I continued. She nods and continues class. He starts chuckling again. I slap his arm and start to laugh too.
***
Its the end of school and I walk out of my last class.
"MACK! MACKY MACKY MACK MACK!" which is no one else but Jaime. I laugh at his cute nickname for me.
"Yes Jaime?" I ask
"I neeeedddd your number."
"Why?"
"Contact"
"483-229-1287" I say
He types and smiles.
"You are so awesome!" He says
"Why?"
"You are just awesome I guess" well that answered nothing, but at least I have friends.
I start on my way home then feel a hand on my shoulder, tears well up in my eyes.
"Shhh mija its just me." I turn to see Vic. Looking at me worriedly.
"Oh, what's up?" I ask sorta awkwardly.
"I want you to ride with me. I don't trust it since last time." He says calmly. I nod.
I sit in his car with him, Jaime, tony, and mike as they all joke. I'm just sorta quiet, not really in the mood for talking right now.
" And then BOOM!" Jaime exclaimed
"But call of duty is better." Debates mike.
"Sorry mike, but I agrees with hime." He laughed.
"What about you Tony?" Mike asked.
"I like star wars" he says proudly. We all start to laugh.
"I think I'll agree with tony." Vic says.
"But now I'm all alone." Jaime whines.
"Why don't we all join the dark side?" Mike asked hardly getting it out from all his laughing.
"Yeah, but luke may need some friends. He's taking this "enemy is my father" thing a bit hard currently. We all laugh at Vice statement. The car pulls to a stop. I open the door.
"BYEEEEE!" they all yell in unison.
*Vic's POV*
" who's house we going to?" Mike asked.
"Well I need to go home, my mom isn't so happy today and she needs her baby boy." Jaime says with an innocent smile.
"Tony, you staying?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'll call my mom when we get home." He says.
"Hai hime, give me kenzies number." I say
" Its mack" he says
"Kenzies's cuter." I laugh.
"Well, I'm not going to your funeral." He laughes.
"Why? What ever happened to "bros for life"?"
"You'll be dead!" He laughs harder.
"Oh whatever, just text me,okay?"he nods and gets out.
We arrive home and tony walks away talking to his mom.
"Order pizza?" I ask mike.
"Why not right?" He smiles and plops down. I order pizza as tony walks back in.
"Hold on, vegan right?" I ask tony. H smiles and nods.
"That'll be it, mhm thanks."
"How do you feel about Mack drawing you?" Tony plops next to mike.
"Idk honered?" I say.
"I really wanna see that." Mike laughs.
"She's definitely drawing me!" Tony exclaims.
"Well I'm still before you" tony flips him off. I laugh at them. I receive a text from "hime-time"
483-229-1287
Thanks bro :)
Welcome
What's up
Making dinner :/
Sounds fun XD
Not really, its enchiladas. THEY TAKE FOREVER!! );
Don't worry, just finsish and message me later :)
OK, byeee
Bye bye
I put my phone down and look look at the TV, which the guys are playing call of duty. Ughh.
*Ding Dong* I walk to the door pay the man and take our pizzas. They run for it and I grab my phone to plug in macks number.
Me:Hi it's Vic
483-229-1287: how'd you get my number?!