8th grade summer

It was the beginning of summer and my mom wanted to do things so we went to Mexico and enjoyed it. But when we came back I realized I haven't talked to anyone or even know my own schedule I was nervous my sister said calm down I will help you and Samantha out. So for the past weeks me and my sister went to the mall and me and her talked and we talked and I enjoyed it because every talk that we had I felt that it brought us closer together. She would give me advice and I would give her advice and at that time she was like my best friend she actually inspired me to get good grades to go to college she is the person I look up too. Even though we fight and argue and she might not know this but I love her and I know that if it's just the two of us we get along just fine. The last week of summer me and her decided to do something fun so we went to watch movies and we went to parties she celebrated because she was a senior I celebrated because I was a freshman. I was happy but scared at the same time. I remember sitting on the couch with my sister but then she left and went to the restroom so I sat there alone until this one guy showed up. He entered the room with his black leather jacket and soft hair with his blue eyes looking into my light brown eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back so he came up to me and asked if I wanted to talk. I was so happy someone wanted to talk to me he took me outside in his car and we sat and looked at each other it felt weird but at lest it was something. I found out he is a junior and he lives 2 minutes away from my school and that he loved to meet new people. We talked basically all night while my sister was looking for me. She found me and said I am going home need a ride? Me quickly getting my backpack but he stopped me and he said if you want I can take him. I looked at my sister and she looked at me then she said fine by me bye. I literally was nervous I didn't know what he wanted with me. Anyways he said he loves to drive at night. So he took me to whataburger and we talked and smiled and laughed until 4:00 a.m. we then went to the park and walked around for like two hours. We sat under a tree and saw the sun rising he looked at me and I looked at him. He leaned in and I stood up as quickly as I could. Me looking away while he was apologizing I said it's okay. It was awkward he took me home and walked me to the front door and right before he left I grabbed his hand and pulled him back in and hugged him. I kissed him on the cheek and said bye now see you around. I quickly enter and my sister was sitting what was that about I told her nothing he just needed to talk to someone and needed a hug. The next thing I knew my mom walks in and says who wants breakfast me and my sister looked at her and ran to the table. We missed her pancakes so much. It was Sunday the day before school and I was ready but that night I couldn't sleep at all. Until I woke up at 5:00 a.m.