Chapter Seven

Beast Boy

When I came back to the tower everything was quiet, I assumed everyone was in their room so I went to mine.

I'm not angry at Raven anymore, I was hurt but I don't even know what I feel.

I began to strip into my pajama when I noticed a note on my bed.

Training room.

I am too curious to decline so after I put my clothes back on, I went to the training room.

Everyone was standing in the training room, there was music playing my favorite bands and my favorite color streamers were thrown around the room. My favorite food; tofu burgers were made, the entire party was about me.

"Who did this?" I asked Cyborg

"Raven did," he said in a cheerful voice but as my eyes scanned the room I couldn't find her

"Where's Raven?" I asked him

"No idea," he replied

Without a word I ran out of the training room and into her empty bedroom. She cleared the whole thing out and all that was left was a note.

Freakishly green boy,
I'm sorry I didn't go on that perfect non-date you planned. Something really did come up so now I'm going home. DO NOT come looking for me, I promise you'll die.

-Raven

Of course I wasn't going to listen, I was going to go after her. There's no way I was just going to let her leave like this. I may have been angry because she stood me up but I wanted her here. Whether she was kidding or not, I'm willing to die.

*****

I was prepared for anything but the only person who could help me was Jinx. How ironic the person I've fought continuously is the only person who could help me.

I broke into The Hive's headquarters, that was the only way to get her attention.

"Wait!" I screamed as they charged towards me

"I just need to talk to Jinx and I know you wouldn't willingly speak to me," I explained

"What do you want?" She asked in an aggravated tone

"I need to find Raven, I thought you might be able to do a spell or something that would help me find her," I pleaded

"Oh you didn't hear?" She began to laugh

"No, what's so funny?" I asked

"She works for Slade now," Jinx was now laughing hysterically

"You're serious?" I just secretly hoped this was a sick joke

"Yeah I'm serious and Trigon will kill you if you try and mess anything up, he's always wanted her to work for him," she shut the door in my face and I stood outside wondering what I could do.

Finding Slade himself would be difficult but I'm determined. I would do anything to bring her back even if that meant trading my freedom for hers.