Its Friday!

Thank god it's finally Friday! One more hour till I'm out of school! And god I'm so happy- "oomph" I say, as I bump into someone I don't quite know. I fix up my glasses and look up at the strong person I just bumped into.

And it was none other than my best friend Harry! "Hey princess clumsy" I rolled my eyes at the odd new nickname and pushed him by his chest with all my strength "Hey princess clumsy" I mocked him, but sounding much deeper and dumber and making a disgusted face moving my head right to left. And he laughs like literally laughs showing off his cute two deep dimples that always gets to me.

"So what are we doing tonight" he asked

"what we usually do dumb-ass" I spat at him

"Are we on our monthly think again" he asked hitting my locker and sounding awfully annoyed at my behavior. "NO," my eyes widen "wha-at.. Uh-hh" He laughs again for the millionth time today, I know it was only two times but I hate when people laugh at me.

I looked down at my feet feelings a little hurt till Harry hugged me "you know I love Nina," yah only as friend I said to myself couldn't help but feeling disappointment at the thought. "And I was only laughing because your chocolate eye balls looked as if they'd fall off from your face" he added then kissed my forehead when he was done talking. I shivered at the sudden Sparks and tingles I felt running all over my body.

"HARRY BAE" a squeaky High pitch voice interrupts us, Harry and I turn around. To see none other than Kendall the head cheerleader and let's not forget 'Harry's favorite fuck buddy' I gulp and look around the hall because Kendall was now hugging Harry and all of sudden a sharp erupts my heart. Kendall looks at me in disgust before kissing Harry which causes me to gasp and my eyes watery. I slowly walked backwards and made my ways out of school. I might be a goody two shoes who takes school seriously even though there's one hour left I just couldn't stand theses feelings I've been starting to develop for Harry it hurt seeing him with other girls, it hurts that he loves me as a little sister and best friend, it hurts that he'll never feel the same way about me, the fact that he doesn't know how I feel about him hurts, It just hurts so badly which causes the tears I held back to pour down my face none stop.

I entered my car, driving home. and run upstairs throwing myself on my bed crying endlessly.

__

5 hours later and I lost all my tears just from crying over a boy I'll never get a chance with. "Tweet tweet" my phone went. '1 text message from Dimples' with blushing emoji it said, I unlocked my phone and read the text Harry sent me

'Dimples☺️: I'll pick you up in 30min, Get ready!'

I bet he doesn't even know I left school 1 hour early today all because of him. Which hurt.

'Me: can't dad, mom and I are at a family dinner' I lied. Mom and dad actually left this morning to visit my grandparents to New York. Nothing bad is actually going on, they just wanted to visit them! I was supposed to go with them but since I'm a senior and I care so much about my last year in high school. I told them I couldn't go. But I truly love my family with all my heart! My education it just important at this timing that's all.

'Dimples☺️: But Nina you know how important our Friday night hangouts are'

'Me: Ik, I'll make up to you I promise, Harry I g2g, we're going inside the restaurant' I texted him back wanting to end the conversation already.

I put my phone done and rolled on my bed looking up to my balcony and noticed it was open and my room light was on. I walked up to the balcony door to close it when I met eye to eye with a disappointment Harry inside his dark blue BMW.

^. ^. ^. ^.

A/N Heeeeey beautiful's! ^-^ And just to let you know those bunch of words above this author's note would be the first chapter to 'My bestfriend' 😁 hope you guys like it! Please comment and vote💜 Don't be a silent reader😔 I love seeing comments from you guy! It's actually what keeps me to write more! Also make sure go check out my two other books 'unexpected & his maid' 😜 follow me on Twitter @_red_mahomie_ And that'd be real awesome!!💜 Stay beautiful loves!!!!!!!!!! ✌🏿️