Chapter 1 - Run Away

"In my world, when your heart I betting fast your living."

Amy is a very fast runner, and is never obeys anyone. But when she go's to Jurassic World, things start changing. But the only thing that is in her mind is,
'Why?'
_____________|_____________

Bang
The knife hits the target.
Bang
It hits the target once more
Bang
Again
Bang
Bang

"Stop" said my father before I could get a knife. "Go and get your knives"

I walk up to the target and grab the knives, pulling then out slowly. Once I have all 5, I put then back in there box.

"Great work,"

"Now go to the boxing bag."

"Yes, sir" I say before running to the boxing bag around 20m away.

"25 punches," I did so. "20 push-ups, NOW!" I did so again. Once I got up I wipe my face of sweat and I flick my blonde hair back"30 sit-ups pronto."

"Your done for the day, go have a shower and don't take to long."

"Yes sir" I say standing with my hands behind my back. "Dismiss"

I nod and run with the little energy I had left to my room to get the things I need for my shower.

After I have a shower and get changed I sit on my bed. I think for a moment,

Why?
Why does this happen to me?

More and more questions full my head

I just need to get some fresh air. I thought. As I get up I get a shirt and hide it under my shirt. I walk outside and look at the back yard. As you can think I live out in the country. I go to my secret spot and clim the big tree in the center. I find my old bag from the begin of this year and put my shirt in it. I sigh, remembering the beginning of this year.

Flashback

It had jus been my Birthday, I look at all my money that I got. $250. A lot of money for a kid like me. and everyone saying save up for something important, so I did, well my plans were to run away from home. And so far I don't have much, but if I keep up with my jobs, I'll have just the amount I need. To Run Away.

I don't know what I'll do, but a lot of people are talking about this new place that's coming out soon. It's called 'Jurassic World'. I've looked up 'Jurassic Park', and I've learnt a lot about it. Dinosaurs, the real deal, like T-Rex, long necks, and others!

But if I do run away I have to be prepared, an start packing now. So after everyone leaves I'll go to HQ with a bag an every day I'll take something there. It will be the the best plan ever.

But will it?
Arr. Stop jinxing yourself. I have to do this, its for the best. For me and for dad.

_____________|_____________

Hey guys,
Welcome to Run Away!
I know this isn't much but all above is 500 words!
Plus this is my first book so if this is bad remember this is my first book.

ANYWHO, thanks for reading,
Hoped you liked it.
And hope you have a nice Day/Night!

~Unicorngirls01