Chapter 2

I sat in the tree and sighed as I closed my eyes. How will I get out if Dad is always watching me when I'm inside? I thought. I climbed the tree until I couldn't climb anymore, I looked over at the branch where my bag was.

I climb over to the bag and grab it, it feels heavy, but it has to. I put the bag back. I climb out of the tree and walk back to the house an go up to my room. The rest of the day go's how it dose normally. Come home, study, make dinner, eat dinner, study some more and go to sleep.

_____________|_____________

I wake up in the morning at 0630 hrs (6:30) and get changed into my running gear, I go down stairs to the kitchen and make dad and me breakfast. Once I have done that I go and run 6 km. This takes at least 1 hour.

When I come back I have to do a work out with Dad. I do 15 minutes of jogging, then I go on with something like throwing knives, 15 punches on the boxing bag, then push-ups and sit-ups.

And I do this every day since dad got me out of school, it wasn't as fun as you think.

But lately I've been dreaming a lot about Jurassic World, it feels like something bad is going to happen when I'm there, if I do go. I've got to leave soon or I won't be going.

I think I'll leave in a weeks time but then again, not everything go's to plan. I take a deep breath and think. I've got to go thought the plan.

The plan
In the morning I get up as normal but don't go on my run, I'm thinking about getting in trouble and run away from dad. Then I'll go to my secret spot, get my bag and run to next store and take the old car.

I'll drive to the air port and get a plain to Costa Rica then I will go to Jurassic World.

But that plan is easy.

To Easy.

If all fails, I make a plan as I go. That would help, wouldn't it? I sigh.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked not looking up from his dinner.

"Nothing." I say playing with my food

"It's something, so tell me." He dropped his fork on his plate and looking up at me.

"I-I-I just" I put down my fork thinking of a lie "I just feel lonely a lot now since I'm the only girl on this-this-this" I tried to find a word to say, but I couldn't.

"I understand." he said

"But you are going to live with it" he slapped me "you ungrateful child" he slapped me again.

I snapped back to reality when he put a hand on my shoulder " we all feel like this some days."

_____________|_____________

Hey guys,
Hoped you liked this chapter,
ALSO, I need a new cover!
Please send me some covers for this book!

Comment, Vote, Share!

~Unicorngirls01