Why Ginny Weasley could of defeated Voldermort

Who else had the right to call him Tom Riddle?

It was the timeless story: Evil villain tries to kill boy, boy sacrifices himself to save everyone else, boy wakes up in Kings Cross purgatory with his dead Headmaster, boy returns to save the day and kill the Big Bad once and for all.

But what if it hasn't gone that way? What if everything had happened the way J.K. Rowling wrote, except that Harry didn't wake up again after Voldemort killed him in the Forbidden Forest? Who would have been the one to finish Voldemort off?

Tumblr user has a fantastic idea for how it would have all gone down in those circumstances:

Okay but a Harry Potter AU where Harry isn't able to come back at the end of Deathly Hallows. He succeeded in leaving Voldemort almost mortal once again, but he's not around to kill him anymore. So as the battle rages on, it's up to the survivors to end Voldemort once and for all.

Neville takes out Nagini and strips away Voldy's last protection.

Molly takes out Bellatrix and strips away Voldy's last lieutenant.

His rage is boundless, but his curses can't hold.

And into the void steps Ginny. The first Weasley daughter in over a century, the seventh child of a seventh child, the girl more familiar with the inner workings of Voldemort's soul than anyone else alive. Protected by Harry's sacrifice, fearless and burning with righteous fury, she takes the stage.

And at long last, Ginevra Weasley has her triumph over Tom Riddle.