Six

···Morning···

Great. Another shitty morning!!:)
I already begged my mom to let me stay home, but she said I missed too many days of school.

Shit!

Im not in the mood to see ethan or grayson.

I do want to face them yet, but sadly I dont have a choice. I threw on some sweats and a gray boyfriend T-Shirt. I put on my black vans, got my phone and backpack and headed out.

My mom was already at work, so I had to walk to hell..oops I mean school.

I walked up to the old rusty school doors and took a deep breathe. I walked in and immediately all eyes were on me.

Again, just like the first day of school. Greaaat!

I hid my backpack and front of my face. Whispering was all I could hear.

"Oh my god. Look at her. She looks so pathetic."

"Wow I bet it sucks to look that ugly."

All this shade was being thrown at me and then the worst thing ever happend.

Pain shooted through my back and my fingers felt like they were being cut open.

Ahh, would you look at that. I was being beaten. I pushed my self off the locker and reluctantly turned around.

I was face to face with the one and only ETHAN DOLAN. "Your hurting me."I whimpered.

"Thats the point you worthless piece of shit."Ethan grabbed me by my neck but suddenly dropped me.

My vision was blurry, but I could hear voices.

"You son of a bitch. Dont you dare ever touch her again." A fimiliar voice said.

"Who's gonna stop me. Your just as weak as he-"

A slapped cut Ethan off. I was now able to see. Ariana was in front of ethan. He was holding his cheek.

I stood up and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and I looked straight into his eyes.

"This is what you get for causing me hell."I kicked him square in the balls. He yelped in pain and fell over.

I grinned and looked at ariana. "Thank you so much. I dont know what I would do if you weren't here to save me ariana."I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Have you seen grayson lately?"Ariana asked me, I looked at her crazy.

"Because I would love to know where my bullies are 24/7. How would I know. He hasnt bothered me as much as ethan has."She nodded and apologized.

"No need to, im the one who snapped. I should be sorry."I apologized.

After apologizing to eachother for 2 minutes, we walked to our next class. Luckily, I had her in that period.

I walked in and the teacher glared at us. "GIRLS...your 6 minutes late. Sit down NOW!"She said sternly.

I made my way to and open seat in the back. Ariana took a seat next to me and suddenly the door swung open.

I glanced over and saw grayson apologizing for being late. He started walking towards the seat next to me.

Oh my god. Dont sit there, just please dont. He sat down right next to me. I can literally touch him, thats how close we were.

I started to shiver from his presence. "You okay?"A fimiliar voice asked me.

And surely enough it was grayson. "Uh-um yeah."I said unsurely. He nodded and looked back at the teacher.

···
It was lunch time and me and ariana were looking for a place to sit. Just as I was about to sit down, I felt a cold substance being poured down my back.

"Ahh. What the fuck!"I yelled. I furiously turned around and saw a blonde girl with her friends laughing like chimpanzees.

"Oops sorry. My slut radar was going off so I had to do something to shut it up."She snickered along with her friends.

"Listen here barbie, im tired of being pushed around like im some sort of slave. I come here to learn, unlike you I want my education. So Mrs.ImTheShit ,you can take your fake ass somewhere else."I argued back.

Everyone was silent and shocked. I was also shocked. I didnt think I'd have the guts to say that to someone.

She scoffed and walked out of the cafeteria. Everyone went back to whatever the hell they were doing and pretended like nothing happend.

I sat down with ariana and chilled.

"Wow. I bet that took a lot of guts. No ine has ever talked to Grace like that."Ariana laughed.

"Grace?"I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, the girl that you told off. Thats her name."She explained to me.

"Oh. Well Im gonna go to the restroom real quick."She nodded and I walked to the restroom.

I was looking in the mirror and saw hand marks around my neck. Awesome. I bet my mom is gonna say something like,"Oh my god Alexa, what happend to your neck."

My shirt clung to me and I felt soo sticky. I always have another shirt with me in case something happens. This is not the first time something like this has happend.

I changed and fixed my hair.

Ding, Ding!

The bell rung, thank you god. I can finally go home.

I texted ariana telling her that im okay and that I will see her tomorrow.

She replied with okay.

···

I was walking home when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around ready to fuck someone up.

"Calm down, its me." He said.

···
Cliffhanger. Ahh It feels nice bringing those back. Anyways sorry I've been busy with school and I havent been updating, but here is an update. Please vote and comment. Maybe show your friends this book. :))))