"The Encounter"

2 years later at the age of 18...

Desy looked around to locate a bench nearby. When she located one She sat down and took in her surroundings.

The first thing she glanced at was a sign a few feet away from her that read, "Welcome to Bushwick Projects." A place where she been all her life, she was basically born and raised in the hood everyone called, "Bushwick". Desy then dug into her pant's pocket for her lighter to turn on the Blunt she had. She Puffed on the Blunt while thinking about a Girl she had just met on Facebook a day ago. This particular girl's name was Jade.

Desy got lost in her thoughts of Jade when she heard Loud Rap Music of "Watch Me" By Silento, Playing on a car radio that was double-parked nearby, it was then when she heard her phone ringing so she took it out her coat pocket to see who was calling, but the phone's tiny monitor read "Private Caller" so Desy decided to pass on the call and Before she even set her phone down on the bench that she was sitting on, it then rang again. And again she ignored it but the private caller didnt give up.

"What if it's Jade calling me?", Desy Thought

The phone then rung for the ninth time when Desy finally decided to answer it.

"Hello," Desy answered, calm and cool; as if the phone hadn't been ringing nonstop for the last five minute's straight...

"It's me jade! Learn to answer your damn phone!" Jade answered.

Desy starts laughing,

"Chill ma, I dont like picking up private calls, so why dont you call me from your actual number next time?,"

Jade responded, "I'll try to keep that in mind, buttttttt anyways, what you doing baby?,"

"Ain't nothing, by the projects smoking a Blunt,"

Desy then started looking around for anything out of the ordinary or anyone who seemed suspicious to her. She then thought,

"Man one day this weed needs to be legal",

Desy got up and started walking home.

"Well i have some amazing new's babe", Jade replied snapping Desy back to reality.

"What's up?" Desy answered while pressing her ear closer to the phone

"I'm moving in with my father in New York and my Bestfriend is going to drive me out there to move my stuff in... so I can fanilly go see you!"

Jade actually sounded excited and it got Desy excited too.

"You gassin my head up, you deadass? I mean even tho we legit met a day ago, now we're fanilly going to see eachother face to face, how do you feel about that?," Desy asked puzzled.

This is happening faster then Desy expected.

"I feel like we're moving pretty fast but i'm feeling you and i just want to met you already so we will see where it goes from there," Jade answered.

"& You know Im feeling you too and I can't wait until I see you," Desy replied

"Well i have to step out with my mother for a bit, so ill call you later babygirl,"

"Okay my love, talk to you soon,"

Just as Desy hung up she reached her house within 3 minutes. She walked up one flight of stairs, opened her room door and then threw herself on her bed. She breathed a deep sign of relief and thought,

"My mother needs to invest in a escalator", while shaking her head.

Desy pulled out her cellphone to check her messages and she started thinking about all the girls she had messed with in the past and It's already been eight months, three weeks, four days, eleven hours, and forty-seven mintues and fifteen seconds since she has eaten a pussy. Fingered a pussy or even been fucked over by a pussy and Desy thought that was a blessing. Wait, NO .... It is a blessing! But still, Desy couldn't say that she didn't miss being touched and caressed and held by a female but quickly remembered that she had promised herself she would'nt give out her pussy until she's swept'd off her feet by someone who can appreciate a women like her and someone who has her shit together instead of being intimidated and no matter how many times Desy masturbated she just couldn't take the edge off for any longer then a few hours before she was back at it again. So, until then, she will suffer through the aching between her legs, Alone, stress-free, drama-free and will Continue to take matters into her own hands until someone worthwhile come's along."