Chapter 13

I wake up the next morning to find Will not beside me anymore but I can here faint voices downstairs.

I quickly get changed and walk downstairs to find Trent S. And Will arguing about something but I don’t know exactly why they are arguing until I hear my name been said.

I walk slowly into the kitchen to try and hear what else they are saying.

“I can’t believe you Will”, Trent said

“What is wrong with you? Get over it”

“I’m not going to get over it I love her”

“You idiot if you love her why are you dating that other chick Sarah”

“It’s Steph and I never had a chance with Niki and you know it”.

“I’m sorry did I get it wrong a month ago she confessed how she felt about you but you said you only wanted to be friends with her”

“Well I want her back”, Trent says with a serious tone.

I know this isn’t going to turn out well, I want to stop them but then I don’t want to cause this might be best for them.

“Your not getting her back she is my girlfriend now”

“What? She is your girlfriend?”

“Isn’t that what I said”

The next thing I saw was Trent punching Will in the stomach and him trying to stable himself so he doesn’t fall. Will throws a punch back at Trent and hell breaks loose.

“STOP IT”, I say yelling at them, trying to pull them away.

After that I felt a punch in my stomach before I blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the really short chapter and the very late upload.

I think for now it will be slower updates, but please I still want everyone to read it and I will try and upload a quick as I can.