Josh #1

Hey guys hope u enjoy and peace out

Celeste pov

Me and my friend Alex were going to get some donuts. We walked up to the front counter and ask, "Can we get 2 glazed donuts and 2 chocolate glazed donuts?" The man just nodded and got the donuts. "Is that all?" He asked politely. Me and Alex nodded our heads before paying for the donuts and sitting down.

"That girl over there looks cute."

"Oh really will you ask her out?" 

"Sure if that's a dare" 

"It's is." 

Alex looked at me before whispering," a group of guys are checking you out Celeste." I nearly choked on my food and said "What me!?" But before she could reply I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to meet face to face with the youtuber I loved. Josh. "Um.. Hi" I said awkwardly scratching the back of your neck. "Hi I was wondering if I could get your number?" Josh asked smiling. I nodded my head slightly before pulling out my phone. We switched phones, typed are numbers, and handed each other our phones back before waving goodbye as me and Alex left. "OMG  just meant josh this us the best day EVER!" I screamed jumping on Alex. "Ok ok just calm down crazy woman" Alex giggled out. Me and her separated different ways to head home with a smile on my face.

Sorry it's short but I just wanted to start a sidemen oneshot. Request below for future oneshot and stay fluffy my kittens

-kitten queen 💙💚💜