Vikstar123 #1

Hey, I'm updating that's unusual but here it is cute vikstar123  

Amber pov

  I kicked the ball back and forth with my friend Melissa just talking about random stuff. "So if you could date any youtuber who would it be?" Melissa asked me just looking around. " Well it would vikk because he would be so darn cute. Don't you think?" I stated putting my index finger on my chin. She nodded smiling before saying, "it might come true if you look behind you my dearest friend and if it does I swear if he hurts you I will break him." She replied looking behind me. I turned and was face to face with the sidemen. " Oh um....I.... ugh  Hi." I said blush slightly as they looked at me with smirks. "Could I get your number?" Vikk asked smiling. You slowly nod blush madly.

~5 years later~

I got home from shopping and saw the most adorable thing ever. My 4 year old son and vikk playing soccor in the back yard running around. Vikk was "trying" to block his goal when he yelled "I'm gonna beat you little bud." That's when things fell into your hands simply. "If you do I'll tell mom about your secret stash of candy." He yelled back smiling." If you do I'll tell about your crush." He teased back. I simply stepped outside and said " Vikk give me the candy and, Anthony tell me everything." They just stared in shock there jaw hung open. "Boys close your mouth your gonna attract flies." I say and walk away to unpack the food.

Hey guys it's me kitten queen here hope you enjoyed it's short but just request for anything and I'll grant it. Any who just have a good day and stay fluffy my kittens

~kitten queen