Car ride

It's been days since I've stopped thinking about you. It's been days since I gave up on my feelings for you. What is weird though is I haven't stoped thinking about you because you sit right next to me in my fifth period. I haven't stopped thinking about you because on my way towards the student parking lot everyday I pass your locker, and you're at your locker getting or leaving things for the day.

And my feelings for you haven't disappeared because today when you looked at me in the hall my heart skipped a beat. My feelings for you haven't disappeared because today you talked to me, and not only did you just talk to me, but you asked for a ride home because your car was in the shop. I couldn't think straight but I was in the right enough mind to say yes and drive you home. We didn't talk the whole time, you oly spoke to give me directions, but as you sat in my passenger seat, you sang to the songs on the radio and hummed the one's you didn't know. You're voice was in a hushed tone but it felt like you were singing in an empty stadium, and I could hear you voice from miles away.

During the short drive I felt more peaceful and more relaxed than I ever have before. The only thing I told you when you got out of my car was that you have an amazing voice. You smiled and I saw you head inside your home.

I still don't know why you didn't ask one of your friends for a ride home instead of me. I guess I shouldn't question it. I'm glad you asked me.