Astrid POV

"Hiccup... This is beautiful" I stated so shocked that I didn't have the words "well do you want to eat something?" Hiccup asked a little nervous "sure!" I answered. He guided me where a food basket was, we sat down and started to eat some steamed Salmon, fårikål (Lamb and Cabbage Stew. Is a traditional Norse food), we talked all night and remember some things like when I tried to run to tell everyone about Toothless, but instead they showed me how cool is to ride a dragon, our first kiss, Thawfest games, etc. I really enjoyed this night. "A-Astrid c-can I ask you something?" Hiccup stuttered, I was watching the stars, I turned to see him "sure!" I answered, he knelt "Astrid" wait is he going to propose? "Astrid, you are the most wonderful, funny, awesome, and beautiful person I ever met, I can't ever imagine my life without. Y-you w-want to be my wife?" I took some seconds to process all until it hit me "Yes Hiccup! I will marry you! Yes!" I yelled so excited, and we hugged "I'm so glad Astrid" he said before kissing "that's for saying yes" he stated, and kissed me again for a longer time "and that's for everything else" he said while smirking, again we kissed, and again, and agai, until we fell asleep, there is one I can say this is the best day of my life.

Hiccup's POV

I finally did it! I finally proposed to the love of my life, I was so happy that we are engaged, but somehow I knew this feeling won't last long.
I woke up in the cove thinking about last night, I got up trying not to wake up Astrid, put on some clothes, and went to the village, to get everything done before the other tribe arrive.