Tonight in your embrace part 2

Summary from part 1: Yona,Hak,yuun and the 4 dragons were going to the next village then it started to rain. Soon they found the village and also an inn which allowed them to have 3 rooms since there wasn't that many customers there. Everyone would be paired up and Hak and Yona were pairs  up together, after everyone took a bath and eat dinner they went to sleep then Yona started to have a night mare about the night her father was killed at the hiryuu castle where she was known as princess yona and Hak and the others were also killed by Sa-woon then he had went after her, but she soon found her self wandering in the darkness. She started to hear vocies coming from some some sort of light and then wakes up, soon afterwards she is held by Hak. She then tells Hak about what kind of dream she had. What's going to happen next? Please read below to find out!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Yona continues to cry, Hak suddenly hugs her tighter. Yona notices it and looks up at him with her looking at her straight in the eyes. She soon stops crying and starts to feel embarrassed and starts to look back down but before she can Hak uses one of his hands to move her chin slowly back up as if he was ready to kiss her. Yona notice what he was doing and tried to move but Hak had a grab of chin and also his hand was already rapped around her back .

"H-Hak....what are you doing?" asked Yona

he didn't answer but instead moved closer to her and kiss her gently on her lips. Yona was surprised and thought.

"w-wait! what is happening? Hak is kissing me? what is someone comes in and see us?" she tought "my mind is slowly going blank, I'm not sure why but i don't hate it; I can't resist him anymore..."

Then all her surroundings seems to disappear from her mind and she seemed to be absorbed into his kiss. Then her mind started to feel her mind going to bland, Hak separated from her lips only for two seconds so they can both catch some breath. Then he kissed her again and after ten seconds passed he finally stopped kissing her and then said to her.....

"Princess....that was just a dream,you don't need to hide anything from me; I'm always here for you and......" said Hak, he paused for a second as if he was about to say something embarrassed "and I love you Yona."

Yona looked up at him with a blushed face and Hak looked at her then put in face down a little bit as if she was trying to hide his embarrassed face. He then looked up at her again waiting for her response and Yona just kept staring at him with a blank expression.

"Do you mean it Hak?" asked Yona and then Hak looked up at her with a shock expression."Will you say my name again?"

"Yes I love you Yona" replied Hak

When he said that is he slowly moved closer to her and kissed her again but this time, Yona didn't resist him this times because this time she wanted to be kissed by him. Then Hak started to kiss her on the neck and slowly went to kiss her collar bone.

"A-ah"said Yona then "H-hak!"

Hak paused when he Yona call his name. "I'm sorry Princess....." said Hak as he put his hand in front of his face to hide his embarrassment then Yona touches his hand and says....

"H-hak thats not it, i was just surprised all.... I wouldn't mind if it was you......"

Hak jerked his head and looked at her. Then he noticed her face with the color of bright red,he knew she was deeply embarrassed. In his mind he thought

"This is bad, if things keep on going like this,who knows what I'm going to do to the princess...."

Then he looks at her again and still see her embarrassed face. Hak couldn't take it anymore and decided to kiss her again; which had caught her by surprised at first but she stayed still just for him to kiss her again.

" This time the way Hak is kissing me is different...."  Yona's mins soon trails off only focusing on her and Hak's kiss.
Then Hak pushes her down while still kissing her, they separated from thief kiss for a grasp of air. Hak looks at her and says...
"Princess...do you love me?"
"........yes I love you Hak,I loved you since the moment I wanted you to stay with me when you tried to leave me back in the Wind tribe" replied Yona.

She then kissed Hak and said " I would also prefer it if you can call me Yona whenever we are alone"

" as you wish princess" replied Hak and then kissed her again but slowly kissed her on her neck,then collar bone and soon Yona felt like she was in Hak's deep embrace.

"Ah H-Hak....I love you~" said Yona
"Yona...."

Then when morning came,Yona woke up on Hak's shoulder. She got up and looked at him, she moved closer to his face and the kissed him. After she kissed him, she heard a pfft. She looked up and saw Hak looking at her.

"H-Hak! You awake?!" Her face starts to blush "how long have you been awake?"

"I've been awake since you were looking at me, you had such an adorable face" replied Hak

"Why didn't you say anything??" Embarrassed "I can't believe you"

she said that as she turned the opposite direction of him. Then Hak hugged her from behind and said "sorry Yona"  Then hugged her a little bit tighter but before he could do so, Yona turned around and kissed him.

"Alright I forgive you!^_^" said Yona while smiling at him. Then Hak push her down with him and said....
"Let's go back to sleep...it's still early in the morning and I'm pretty sure the others are still asleep as well"

Then both of them fell back asleep in each other's arms.

THE END......

Thx for reading up till now
And I might also add a small short after story..... But thx for reading!