V.

I said I was going to update... Sorry it took so long! lol Enjoy! :)

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

Unknown (lot's of obvious hints though lol)

After that event that I consider a tragedy last year, I decided to give my best efforts in moving on. Ever since then, I continued my plans that Tyler helped inspire. I applied to school again for architecture and I couldn't feel more guided. Before meeting Tyler, I was so lost in my role in the world. I had no clue what I was doing with my life.

I managed to get by from day to day without too much problems, but it seemed that everyday that passed by I was just letting my life go to waste. Though I lost Tyler, he brought more meaning to my life than there ever was.

There was now a reason for me to wake up every morning. I may have lost the guy I loved, but that doesn't mean that it's the end of my entire life. Before I get started on that though, I need to set my direction for the future.

Since school hasn't started yet, I had nothing at all in my schedule. Instead, I was hired for an internship in an architecture company. That's where I'm headed right now.

After waking up to my alarm clock, I quickly showered and headed out of the house and towards the bakery I frequent. It's similar to the bakery where I literally ran into Tyler.

I made my order, which was the usual ham and cheese croissant sandwich and a nice cup of java, and sat at an empty table to wait for the food. I let my phone distract me with the endless email that had piled up in my inbox and whatever notifications I got in my social networking accounts.

The bakery smelled of the aromatic scent of bread and coffee, having a sweet ring to it. There was also the floating hums of the refrigerator and ovens that made the shop feel a bit more homey. A few chatters here and there were scattered in the fairly small area and brought the place to life.

At some point, I got bored with what messages I read through in my email that I began to just mindlessly scroll through it.

"Scott!" someone yelled over by the counter and my head immediately shot up from my found. The guy held up a brown paper bag and a cup of coffee, waving it to me. "Order's ready." he smiled.

I stood up from my seat and walked briskly to him. "Thanks," I said, grabbing the stuff from his hands.

Even though it's been a year since I found out about Tyler and Hunter, I couldn't find it in myself to just forget anything had ever happened between us and just move on. I felt too much for Tyler to be able to easily do that. I honor his wishes though, because I no longer hold his heart.

One-sided love is a bit painful.

I even moved away from the United Kingdom. Sadly it isn't further away from Tyler, but rather closer. An architecture school in the University of California, Los Angeles. It took the past year for me to get shit together, so I can start a new life.

The fact that that new life would begin in Los Angeles where Tyler now lives flew never did pass by my consideration. Regardless of our 'tragic past,' I still believe that I made the best step towards the rebuilding of my life.

The upcoming school year would be my first year attending UCLA. I moved only three months ago and got the internship at a company a month later. Things really were starting to look up in my life. I may not have been about to attend best school for architecture, but it was the best architecture school that was within my ability.

I sat back in my seat and took the sandwich out of the paper bag, munching on it every now and then and periodically sipping on my coffee. I had plenty of time before I had to be at the office and it was only a few blocks walk away from the bakery. I took my time.