Chapter 127 : New Tour

Kelly's POV

Paige could be back in action after probably three weeks , she's very excited about this . Roman has been spending a lot of time with Kylie and paige , I'm happy for them , although seth and hunter have been in such a bad mood recently . Understandable . After sting's return seth has a lot to worry about . Damn the way he appeared ! He shocked the world . I just hope summer is ok after what his ex did to him . She must be fuming . I was hanging out with the Bellas and AJ , we decided to go have lunch at the mall , I was really nervous , everyone's trying to bring roman and dean down . First the fan who attacked roman with the briefcase . Then the fan who wanted to stab dean with a knife , thank god the security caught him . Then the appearance of Abigail's black sheep . Poor guys they had so much on they're plate and just too many things to worry about . My thoughts were interrupted as Nikki asked me a question , I didn't really hear it so I looked confused at her .

Kelly : sorry what was your question ?

Nikki : Isn't it awkward for you and summer after she slept with dean and you slept with seth ?

Brie nudged her on her arm .

Nikki : no I mean honestly ..

Kelly : actually it took a lot of explanations but we finally decided to move on and put it in the past .

Brie : no I mean think about it , both you and summer slept with two former members of the shield !

I never thought about it like that . It was true though we both slept with two members of the shield , during the same night because of the same dumb mistake .

Kelly : I'll have to live with that .

AJ : who's next roman ?

I playfully rolled my eyes at AJ , who started laughing putting her hands up in defense .

It was pretty awesome thought to hang out with them . My phone suddenly vibrated and I saw I had just received a mail , I opened and read it . Weird ...

Kelly : hey read that

I handed my phone to Nikki who read it .

Nikki : 'you better just stay away from dean , he belongs to his fan girls , I pray , cry , and bleed for this to end'

She raised her eyebrows .

AJ : OMG these crazy fan girls

Brie : damn she's crazy .

Nikki : can I answer her ?

Kelly : nah that's fine I'll just ignore it . It's not the first .

Nikki : what ?

Ok so I haven't told anyone , but these past few weeks I've Been receiving death mails from dean's fan girls .

Kelly : it's fine I don't really care , some people do support our relationships , but some others are kinda obsessed of him .

Nikki : once there was this girl stalking me , she was thirteen and she worshiped the floor John walked on .

Brie : crazy .

AJ : no one ever complains about my relationship with phill . HA .

We laughed at AJ's behavior .

I decided to hit the gym , but of course I thought wrong , Stephanie just called me , and she said she wants to see the divas and superstars in her office . Nothing can ever be my way can it ? Nope .

Stephanie : so I gathered you all here , because we're gonna have a little show in Argentina .

Nikki : really ?!

AJ : that sounds exciting !

Ashley : awesome !

Brie and I squealed .

Stephanie : so we're gonna leave tonight , tomorrow there's gonna be a few matches at an arena there , and then , you are all invited to my daughter's birthday , Chloe , and when I say invited it means you show up , or your fired .

Brie and I chuckled .

Stephanie : there's nothing funny about this , oh and Chloe's birthday is gonna be at a restaurant reserved just for us, when we're gonna surprise her when her favorite band shows up , the violletta show .

AJ : violetta ? You mean that girl who looks like a ginger bread and she sings and dances like a hippo ?

Nikki : AJ !

John : we have to show them some respect !

AJ : I got it John !

She rolled her eyes .

Kelly : who cares ! We're gonna meet hot Spanish boys !

Brie : I know right !

Dean glared at me .

AJ : don't forget your lunatic Kells .

Dean then glared at AJ .

Stephanie : you AJ better behave .

AJ : what ! Excuuuuuse me ? Behave what am I ? Who am I ? Do I seem like a ten year old for you ? Or a crazy chick? I mean my panda Benny treats me better then that ! Even Kelly's kangaroo !

Oh my god ..

Stephanie : no animals in Argentina ! We are not taking them on tour . I'm sure j n j security wouldn't mind taking care of them .

AJ : NO you are not taking my panda ! My baby ! My love ! My everything ! You aren't giving my bestie to some security who are stupid and act dumb !

Stephanie : you really wanna give me those crazy eyes AJ ? Do you Forget who your talking to I'm a McMahon , no one does crazy better then us .

AJ : haha I should know !

Stephanie: end of discussion . Now AJ , get out of my office !

AJ : you did not just kick me out !

She continued screaming and wanting to bring both the kangaroo and the panda with her .

Dean : there's only one way .

Kelly : MMMMHHM

cameron : girl bye !

Dean carried AJ on his shoulder and dragged her out of the office .

Nikki : this is going to be a long trip

I sighed and agreed with her .

a/n : sorry if this chapter was short , I'll make sure the other one is longer ! Hope you guys are enjoying the story! Love you all !