Chapter 4: death trip

Once I got to school the
Social studies teacher mr. Plets
Handed me a permission slip to fill out.

To make sure I could go. After filling it out. I jumped on the bus searching for Justin. I look around and he's in the 20th Seat with alexa he kisses her. All my thoughts dropped my heart dropped everything dropped I go back to seat 10 and stare out the window. I don't Cry much but this is a reason too. I sat there as 3 tears rolled down my face. I wish I could have stayed home today too.i feel someone grab my arm and ask if I was okay. I looked up and it was Justin I couldn't believe he would do that to me. I stared at him like he was a bomb .

Why...... why.......
Why what? He asked. Why did you kiss her. Oh umm... you saw that. YES I SAW HOW COULD YOU GET AWAY FROM ME NOW..... once he was gone I let out 5 more tears the teacher came over and sat next to me and asked if I was okay. I didn't respond until he asked me again. I looked at him and he said it's okay just let it go. Once we arived at the exibit. I walk out the bus . And run to the bathroom to fix my life. After about 10 min I walk out and my group is gone. Justins. There with a bunch if his friends. I turned the corner to meet up with the class and Justins friends start torchering. Me. Justin keeps on feeling my butt and his friends are touching me. Justin hits me and I fall to the ground. I wake up in his truck and scream but relive I had a rag in my mouth I cred even more. How how could this be does he do this to all his "girlfriends"

After about 5 miles of driving the car jolts . Justin walks around the car and hits me with a brick.