Chapter 3. Secrets

(Anthony PoV) kalel and baby are very healthy so we're going home today. I texted Dan and he's probably still asleep because he hasn't replied, she has beautiful brown eyes and brown hair and kalels face shape and nose and my smile.we're currently packing and getting ready to go home, we're very excited to take her home.
(Phil PoV) kalel texted me and said that they're coming home in a few hours, I just puked in the toilet but I cleaned the toilet so Nobody gets suspicious, although Dan already seems to be getting suspicious so I better try and actually talk but because I'm carrying his baby I'm feel a bit scared that he might not want it.
(Kalel PoV) were now in the car and we're going home I can't wait for Ellie to see our home for the first time.( at home) as soon as we got home Dan was swaddling over the baby but I noticed something was wrong with Phil he didn't seem himself, so while Anthony and Dan were memorised with the baby I took Phil out of the room just to have a little chat with him. " Phil? Is there anything wrong" I asked "N...n...o" he said while biting his lip " Phil tell me I can tell there is something going on" " I want to tell you but I can't" Phil sobbed " Phil? You can tell me anything" " well I'm...pr..e.gn....an.t" Phil looked afraid " what? How?" " well I'm a carrier it's very rare" " oh ok who's the dad?"I asked" Dan" " what?! So turns out phan is real" I chuckled a little bit. He gave a little smile " but you can't tell anyone, well you can tell Anthony but as long as nobody else finds out" " ok" I smiled and we walked back into the living room where Dan and Anthony were still playing with Ellie.