Chapter 4: tough

( Phil pov) I woke up I felt okay this morning luckily Dan was getting more suspicious by the day, today I broke down tears trickled down my face I didn't think I could do it I sat there for 10 minutes I needed Dan but I can't because he can't find out yet not until I'm ready: I walked into the bathroom my eyes were still slightly watery I started to brush my teeth  and then Dan walked in he kissed me on the cheek I smiled and Carried on brushing my teeth then Dan left the bathroom I looked in the mirror the bump was almost starting to show already but it seemed a little to early I just ingnored it and  went into the livingroom and Anthony walked in with Ellie in his arms, she was so tiny And fragile and then Anthony asked "Phil can you just hold Ellie while I make her bottle" and he put her into my hands and when he was walking to the kitchen he turned back and smiled at me, kalel must of told him.
I looked at her she was asleep and a few mins later Anthony came in with her bottle I immediately passed her back to him although I wanted to keep her in my arms I knew I couldn't. Kalel walked in the sat down next to Anthony I felt a panic attack coming on so I slowly exited the room and went into the room kalel and Anthony gave me to stay in while I stay, I tried breathing slowly and taking deep breaths but my heart was racing and I decided to lay down to Calm myself down, but I couldn't sleep my back was aching and I was in agony. I couldn't sleep so I went into the kitchen where kalel was sitting " Dan and Anthony have gone out to get some stuff for Ellie and are doing little bit of food shopping and you where asleep when I made dinner so I put yours in the microwave" she Said as I sat down at the table, I was exhausted I put my hand around my tiny bump and then kalel handed me some hot chocolate " here, It's freezing in This house" she then sat down. I took a sip of the hot chocolate and then i took a deep breath. " Phil? I think it would be good idea if you went for an ultrasound" she said " okay" I mumbled " I'll book one for you I'll sort all the things for the hospital as your not an American citizen" I nodded. Then I heard the Anthony using the key to open the door I got up and went to my room and drank the water on my bedside table, I couldn't keep this secret much longer then Dan walked in " Phil? I know something's going on please tell me " " but you'll think I'm a freak" I said as water trickled down my cheeks, " Phil I would never think you were a freak, no matter what" Dan replied, all of a sudden my vision went blurry and u felt light-headed " I......m...m pregn..an......t" then the the last thing I remember was Dan shouting "pHIL!" It all went black.