First Sight

Hey Guys, this story is based around Emma Watson. If you don't know who she is please look her up, she plays Hermione in the Harry Potter movie series. The male lead is completely made up. Hope you enjoy. Suggestions and comments are highly appreciated so feel free to comment.

Official song: Papa Roach - No Matter What

Chapter 1:

Emma was sitting in her trailer getting ready for the next scene. She really enjoyed her job and was extremely happy to be doing something other than Harry Potter. But then again she was making another movie based on another book. The Perks of Being a Wildflower, she really loved the book but there was always the threat of the fans not enjoying her performance because they had a different actress in mind or she didn't fulfill their expectations. She was happy that her hair finally grew back, she would never tell anybody but she wished she hadn't cut it after finishing the final Harry Potter movie. Emma lost her train of thought when she heard the producer call, 'Emma Watson on set please."

After a long day on set Emma was ready to go home and rest. She didn't know weather to call Pittsburgh home or not. After all she was British and home for her was Oxford. She made it to her, for now home, and checked her messages. "Hey Emma, look I know that our relationship ended up wrong but I want to give it another chance please call back." Emma heard her ex-boyfriends voice coming from the answer machine. Emma thought she was in love with John but quickly realized she wasn't. That's the reason she ended it, John wasn't to happy because it seems he doesn't take rejection very well. He was rich, smart and he thought he was the best looking men on earth. Emma thought otherwise she thought he was skinny, arrogant, boring and short, which she wasn't sure why she thought that, he was 5'9 any other person would have thought he was tall. She was not planning on calling him back nor giving their relationship another chance.

The next morning Emma stopped by the nearest donut shop to get some coffee and pigs in a blanket. She made her way in and stood in line. At first she didn't notice the guy in front of her but when she looked again she notice that he was tall probably 6'0 or 6'1, he had blond hair and smelled amazing. "Next," said the women. "Hi, can I get a medium cappuccino and 4 donuts please," said the guy in front of her. He had a deep, very manly voice, "Thank you", he said after the lady handed him his order. He turned around and Emma realized he had bright blue eyes. Their eyes meet and Emma couldn't help but stare, he didn't look away either. Emma felt his gaze fill her body with emotion. It was an emotion that she had never felt before. "Next....... next," said the women. Emma reacted and said, "A cappuccino and 3 pigs in a blankets, please." Emma turned to the spot again but he wasn't there. She let go a deep sigh and payed for her order. "Thank you," said Emma.

Author's Note: I know short and sweet. The others will be longer. I really appreciate feedback so let me know. I'm open to any ideas that you guys may have. Thanks for reading.