Meeting

Emma was on her way to work when she heard her phone ring,” Hello.” “Hey Emma, listen your house has been broken in to,” said Emma’s best friend Isabella. “What! Are you seriousBell’s?” asked Emma. “Yes Emma, your house is a mess. I called the cops and… well I’ll explain when you get here.” “Okay ummm, I’ll call the producer to let him know... I’ll see you in 10.” Emma made in it home in 7 minutes. She pulled up at here home and was overwhelmed by the amount of police man in her front yard. She got out her car and immediately went to talk to the police. “Excuse me,” Emma said. “Ma’am you can be here,” the police officer told her. “No, you don’t understand this is my house,” Emma replied. “Well we need you to check if anything’s missing. You think you can do that?” said the officer. “Yes of course,” replied Emma.

Emma walked in to her house and saw her furniture rearranged. She looked around to see if anything was missing but couldn’t find anything. “Is anything missing?” asked the officer. “No nothing at all,” replied Emma. “Well listen, your Emma Watson right…the actress?” “Yes,” replied Emma. “The police department thinks that they were looking for you. We think that they wanted to kidnap you or maybe even kill you.” Those words that the officer told her scared her. She had never been in a situation of this form. She didn’t know what to think or even say. “Ms. Watson we have decided that you should have a bodyguard with you at all times.

Emma thought about that for a second. She didn’t want to be fallowed by a bodyguard everywhere but she knew she would be too scared to be alone. “Okay,” Emma said softly. “Ok Ms. Watson I will introduce you to your bodyguard, give me a minute,” and with that said the officer walked away. “Emma! How do you feel what did the officer say?” asked Isabella. Emma told Isabella everything. Isabella couldn’t help but tease Emma about the bodyguard. “Oh I hope he’s cute,” said Bella. “Cute? He’s here to protect me, I hope his big and strong,” Emma replied. “Well I hope his big, strong and attractive. Emma you need some fun in your life.” “Bell’s I don’t need fun….” Emma completely lost her though when she saw the guy from the donut shop walking her way. Emma though he looked even better with the sunlight hitting his bright blue eyes making then shine like crystals. There eyes met and as last time neither one looked away and yet again his stare made her feel emotions she had never felt before. “Ms. Watson this is William Hamilton, your bodyguard and William this is Emma Watson,” said the officer. “Hello, it’s very nice to meet you Emma” said William reaching out his hand. Emma felt her heart drop when she heard his deep manly but yet tender voice say her name. “It’s nice to meet you too,” replied Emma shaking his hand. When there hands meet Emma felt the feelings she was feeling before with double the impact. Emma had no idea what William was feeling but he looked into her eyes with a tenderness that Emma had never been looked at with before, as if he were searching for something. “Um wellEmsI have to go. I’ll call you later,” Bella gave Emma a teasing look and walked away. Emma then realized that they were still shaking hands and gently pulled it away.

William’s POV:

As she pulled her hand away I kept my hand up and let the tip of my fingers trace her hand until the last fingertip. I had no idea what was going on with me. I couldn’t look away. They same effect that she had on me at the donut shop she had on me again. I don’t think I had ever been more attracted to any one before.

End of POV.

A/N:

I wasn't going to have william's point of view but I think it's better to know what both of them are thinking. Hope you enjoyed. PLEASE rate and comment.