Anime Review: Clannad and Clannad Afterstory

((Warning- The video is of A scene from the After Story, Do not watch unless you feel you will not watch the series.))

I recently finished watching Clannad, a rather bittersweet, but at the same time feel-pulling Anime. The main Protagonist is Tomoya Okazaki,  along with main Female protagonist Nagisa Furukawa ((Later Nagisa Okazaki))

These two met at School, had a whole fairy-tale romance, got married...NO. They get married, yeah, but It wasn't a walk in the park romance.

Okazaki was constantly reminded of his own life, all while trying to make Nagisa happy. He had a bad relation with his Father, he had break downs many times!

Clannad was great in showing emotion! Not the 'Blank face void of emotion' that was usually always in many Animes'.

I can't get into this without spoiling it for those who want to watch it, ((It's on Youtube, I can link you the whole Playlist.))

But Clannad is Funny, Down-to-earth, but also heart-wrenching and complicated.

I give it a 10/10 in my opinion! 

-For those who watched the Series-

Some may want an explaination on how Nagisa came back to life.

Do you remember when Kotomi was talking about her parent's research, and how there were alternate universes where things were different from the one that they lived in? Do you also remember how they talked about the orbs of glowing light being a representation of happiness and can grant wishes?

Well, the ending basically brings those two concepts together. The other universe has the robot and the girl: the robot is Tomoya and the girl is Ushio. They are on the side where all the orbs of happiness come from the world that people live in.

At the end, after Ushio died and Tomoya collapsed into the snow, they show the beginning of the series again with Nagisa sitting under the tree and Tomoya saying to himself that he wished he'd never met her, because he regretted all the things they had gone through, and because she would still be alive otherwise. While he was fighting with his regrets, Nagisa started to leave and walked up the hill. Seeing Nagisa leaving, Tomoya chased after her and hugged her, where she responded with something like "What took you so long?". This is where he decided that he should have never regretted meeting her, as he realized that he loved the time he spent with her because he loved her so much. At that moment, the orbs of happiness essentially granted his wish and put him back into his normal universe with the alternate ending.

((Source: http://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/195/what-happens-at-the-end-of-clannad-after-story))