Chapter One: Force is Picking Favorites

This starts kinda slow, just a btw

---------

Luke's POV

It's been a month since the Empire has been destroyed. Leia and my bond has been stronger then ever.  It's been nice since we've been learning about our mother's history on Naboo. I can see why she wanted us to grow up here.

Leia has also has been working on the Force and she can now see the Force ghost of father.

Han is doing well. I knew you were going to ask. He's checking up with old freinds. Since he's now not wanted.

But today is a special day and you're about to find out why.

------

"Hey Luke the Queen wishes to talk to us", Leia said bursting into my room. I rubbed my eyes. Again I had awaken from a dreamless sleep.

"Why?", I ask moving my covers. "I'm not sure she just said it was important and we need to come quickly", Leia said turning on the lights and slams the door. I sigh and stand up and stretch. Then get dressed.

-----

"You must be wondering why I called you here. Well last night I couldn't sleep and I walk looking around the Senators old room that she used when she disused matters and I found a book that once belong to our former Queen and Senator, Padmé. It can only be opened by a female with her bloodline", Queen said looking at Leia.

"Me?" Leia said looking startled. The Queen gave her a very old looking book. That had Padmé's name imprinted in gold ink on the back it explained how to open probably so Leia in the future can open it.

Leia open the diary it smelled like old book and dust covered the book since it had most likely not had been opened in 23 years. Leia's eyes widened in surprise.

"This is amazing her handwriting has so many similarities to mine", Leia says as a tear falls, "I wish I could of meet her". "Your not the only one", I told her holding her hand giving her a small smile.

"Well that's not it, I also found a vile that I want you to look at", the Queen said holding up a vile with a piece of paper inside. I took it from the Queen and opened the vile, then grabbed the paper it had a note. I could feel the force surrounding this vile. Leia must have felt it as well cause she gave me a look.

"It's been said to be impossible, even if it was it's been said to be risky. Want to do the impossible? Well you've got the way to do it in your hand.

Good Luck"

"What does this mean?" I asked anyone who would help with this riddle.

"Riddle Lady", The Queen said. A young women that looked like the age of 19 with dark red hair and big beautiful brown eyes runs over. She smiles at me then looks over at the Queen and bows. "One day I want to be so rich I can have a Riddle Lady", Leia whispers to me. "My Lady, could you please call me by my name?", the Riddle lady asks. "Oh yes I'm sorry Mara Jade", the Queen says.

She looks in my eyes, "Can I see it?". Oh man I could forever get lost in those eyes. Wait did she say something, shit, "What?", I asked I came out a bit ruder then I wanted it to be.

"Can I see the riddle Luke?", Mara asked me again. "Of course my lady", I said handing her the note.

She read it then thought about it for a second. "Oh that's easy, Time Travel. Or it could be raising the dead. But that is in fact possible"

"Well that great we'll read this and get going", Leia said standing up and bowing to the Queen, then placing the diary in her bag. I then bowed and gave her the vile.

Just then a group of men ran in killing the guards. The Handmaids ran to move the Queen. A couple fell down dead. Leia and I grabbed our lightsabers. The Blue and green light filled the room. We started blocking the blaster shots and firing back some.

Since Leia isn't that skilled in the Jedi sword she instead grabbed her blaster muttering, "F*ck it". I chucked. She shot a couple down. While that was going on a man in all black covered his face with a blaster sheild. His Blaster was aiming for the Queen.

I wasn't me. Something made me do it. I jumped in front of the Queen and a Blast hit me.

I heard a scream before it was just black.

----------

I woke up in an room with beeping going everywhere. I then fingered I was in a healing room.

Leia ran in yelling, "He's awake!" Then she gave me a big hug. "Oh thank the force". "Welcome to the past Luke".

And I'm leaving you on a cliff hanger. Next chapter in Anakin's POV