Chapter Eight Luke you little prick

Luke's POV

After I talked to Leia I slip out. I try to realize what I read, so my father wasn't always innocent like I was supposed led to believe. He killed a village of Sandpeople. I mean it was because they killed his mother but still.

I had to get to the mediation room. I need to think about this. My head was low I didn't pay attention to anything. When I got to the door of the room I ran into Obi-Wan.

"Sorry Luke I didn't see you there", Obi-Wan apologies. "It's alright Ben", I say. I don't realize what I've said until Obi-Wan gives me a look, sh*t. "Who Ben?" He asks. "It's an old freind", I quickly say. It seemed rushed and like a lie. I mean it's true but Obi-Wan didn't look like he believe me.

I let my mind shield slip, memories flood, everything from when I meet Ben, to meeting Han, to seeing Alderaan's pieces, then seeing Obi-Wan dying in the hands of Vader.

Obi-Wan stares at me, surprised. "Who are your parents?", Ben asks. I look down, "Mr. and Mrs. Groundrunner", I say. Ben folds his arms and raises an eyebrow, "Luke, why is your last name the opposite of Anakin's?"

Cause Leia thinks she's Funny. "Strange huh", I say with a laugh. Obi-Wan looks at me he then takes my arm and looks at the glove I always wore. He aches an eyebrow and removes it revealing my fake hand. "It looks real but I feel the force stops at your hand, it's also cold and blood doesn't run through it. Are you from the future? There is no way that this could happen here", Ben asks. I sigh realizing there is no ways to win this. "Yes", I confess, "And my father is Anakin". I look down, I'm sorry Leia.

"If Anakin is your father then who is- oh Anakin what have you done?" Ben says walking away from me. I put my glove back on and follow, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to talk to the council if- no I can't do that, it'll give him a reason to act", Ben says. I smile a bit. Then Ben realizes something, "who was the masked person?" I sigh, "that's why Leia and I came back". "Padmé is carrying twins!" Ben says forgetting about Leia. I nod.

"He's in for it", Ben says walking a new path. "You can't tell him that he turns or that Leia and I are his kids", I say. "Listen I just want to make sure that Anakin knows that I know, I want to help him, he's like a brother you know"

----

Ben opens the door Anakin and Padmé are cuddled next to each other. They notice him and Leia sits in the middle of each other. Ben folds his arms and smiles, "you've got some freind". Padmé looks at her and smiles, "I do don't I". Leia smiles then turns to look at me, her smile fades, "LUKE GROUNDRUNNER WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She screams at me standing up. Anakin and Padmé stand up. Ben laughs at my reaction. "Your a prick you know" Leia says. I smile slightly and look at her brown eyes, "I have my father to thank for that". Ben, Leia and surprisingly Padmé start laughing leave Anakin confused.

"Wait your not going to tell?" Anakin asks after the laughter dies down. Ben smiles and walks over, "I want you to know that I trust you not to do anything stupid", Ben tells him, "This is my experiment".

Anakin sighs with relive, "thank you". "Don't thank me, but I'm insulted that you didn't tell me", Ben says. Padmé looks at me, "well talk more later"

I'm I have hell to pay

--------

Alright it wasn't bad, in fact she thanked me saying that Ben will trust Anakin more. It surprised me. But Leia was angry saying he could of told and it was a major risk.

But when I told her that he knew who we were she almost was faking her anger. So we might have another thing coming our way.

----------------------------------------

Oh great Ben/Obi-Wan knows.

So as a birthday gift for my Freind i updated. So if you loved this chapter go thank her! 

I can't tell if this is short you tell me. Also I don't prove read

Mark is Beautiful
Mark is Great
Mark is Life 😂