Part 4

Today the boys have a football game
They wanted me to come so I did I got them ready and took pictures of them in there uniforms looking so sexxy like there daddy my love after I got them ready I went upstairs and got ready myself I put on some skinny jeans a red tank top and some black red and white js looking cold.

"Oooo dam baby you look good"

Marcus said to me as I'm flat ironing my hair.

"Thanks babe"

I stood on my tippy toes giving Marcus a kiss on the lips his 6'3" ass tall as fuck and I'm only 5'8".

"Hurry baby"

Marcus said rushing me as I'm putting on some mascara and lip gloss.

"Okay here I come"

When u got done I rused down the stairs grabbing my purse and getting the boys to the truck when I look up I see a black car with tented windows I just started shaking my head problem another rich white lawyer or some shit.

"Y'all got ya seat belts on boys"

Marcus said to jayshone and mj

"Yeaaah"

"Hello"
"I'm coming for you"
"Who is this"
I'm watching you and coming for you
"Whatever"

"I hung up and let out a deep sigh"

"Babe what's wrong"

"Someone is out here and there after me but its not gonna be for long"

"Baby you know I got you and I'm with you right nobody's gonna fuck with my family"

"That's a bad word dad"

Mj said

"Listen son you all understand when you get older okay just don't let me here nothing come outta ya mouth now ight b"

"Yes sir"

"I mean who ever this is I must be close to them cause like how did they know I came to Atlanta"

"Were gonna find out you just be careful and be careful"

"I will"

"I love you"

"I love you to"

Me and Marcus held hands as Hus other hand was on the wheel.

"Okay boys y'all go out there and kick but who's house is it"

"Eagles house"

"Who's house"

"Eagles house"

I was just smiling these boys grew up on me yo.

I went to go find us a seat on the bleachers why Marcus was talking to his baby's moms the bitch kept mugging me so to piss her off I went over by marcus.

"Hey babe"

I kissed Marcus on the lips

"Hey oh yeah takita this is Erica Erica this is takita the boys mom"

"Hi nice to meet you"

"Mmm yeah I guess"

"Foreal takita"

I was just tryna be nice to this bitch I anit have to say hi to the hoe I could have beat her little nasty ass but ima keep it classy unlike this bitch.

"Its fine"

I said rolling my eyes at her

"IMA go get us something to eat babe"