part 7

Today is a special day for me I'm proposing to Erica it's been a couple months and we've known each other for years so I think its time to settle down so her sister Naomi is down here from college to help me out and so is Erica's best friend myesha I got the rose pedals and candals on the table Naomi and myesha is making will you marry me signs why I'm making sure the promoter is doing his job for the club and I hot my homeboys being the look out for me when she's coming I looked a the 5 carat princess cut engagement ring I got for Erica I hope its worth it I'm sure it will be tho.

"Aye Marcus she's coming"

"Ight"

I walked outside to get Erica she looked sexy had on a pencil skirt with a black crop top and some red heels with red lip stick and her hair was curled.

"Hey baby"

"Hey Marcus whats going on what us all theses cars about and why the fuck you sweating"

"You will see when we walk in"

I'm nervous as hell I'm sitting up here thinking about the negative instead of the positive I'm sweating like a mufucka.

"C'mon"

I grabbed her hand and we walked in.

"Marcus really what's going on foreal my sister my best friend yo friends what's going on"

I grabbed the microphone and started talking.

"Erica baby you are my world I wanna spend the rest of my life with you when I first met you when we was kids I was like dam yo you mean so much to me and I just wanted to know if you will marry me"

I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring opend it up.

"Yes Marcus I will marry you"

She said smiling and releasing tears I stood up and and just kissed her and huged her tightly.

"I love you"

"I love you to Marcus"

Everybody was clapping and yelling but the dj started playing some music they played one of Tyrone's favorite songs I just started smiling and dancing I had a few drinks and a blunt I'm not even supposed to be smoking but oh well.

"Babe"

"Huh"

"You coo"

"Yeah I'm Gucci you is getting it tonight"

"I bet"

"Yeah so"

I walk outside and see Lil Ricky pushing and shoving. Some niggas so I ran over there.

"Aye b what's going on"

"These niggas on some bullshit cuz"

"They fucking with you"

"Yeah saying I owe them some money"

"How much"

"He owe us 2000"

"Fuck you talking about I been gave you yo money who sent you"

"Your baby's mom the one you thought loved you"

He put his hand in his pocket and grabbed out a gun were the fuck do security be at when I need them.

"That stupid ass bitch "

"What"

They put the gun to Lil Ricky's head I tackles ol dude and the gun flew out his hand.

"Get off of him"

I herd a voice say I look up and its Erica with the gun in her hand pointing it at the dudes.

"We can do this nice and easy or make it a multiple homicide you pick"

"Ion want no problems Lil lady with yo fine ass"

I punched the dude in the jaw that said that shit to erica.

"Awe you a Lil pussy get yo bitch ass up you pussy"

Erica said to the dude pointing the gun at him.

"Now how y'all wanna do this cause I will shoot the both of y'all"

"Can we just get my money and leave"

"What money"

"The fucking money yo nigga here ol me"

"How much"

"2000"

"Ight thanks"

"Mhm yall still some pussys"

The dudes got in there car and

"Hold this gun"

Erica said I took the gun from her crazy ass.

"Here he go 2000 leave and don't come back and tell that bitch tesha I'm coming for her"

The dudes walked off and got in there car.

"Oh my god Erica thanks man you saved my life cause they was gonna kill me if it wasn't for you or Marcus I would have been dead"

"Your welcome I'm still gunning fa ya baby's mom she finna get it IMA just catch her in traffic"

"I thought she loved me how can she do that"

"The ones that say they love you will be the ones to set you up"

"Oh really so Ima set you up Marcus"

"No baby dam I'm just saying"

"Mhm okay"

"Yeah I thought she loved me"

"Guess you found out her true colors I just hope she let you see my nephew"

"Right me to"

"Well let's Go back in here and gave a good time ight"

I said to them

"Let's go"

Its a little short but lil Ricky's baby's mom shady shady shady smh