Ch. 1 [Flashback]

****Here is the first Episode of my story that I just transferred from youtube; keeps me more organized. :) ENJOY! :)

(Lavaeh's P.O.V: I can't believe this is happening. Was I hearing wrong? But I wasn't those words were actually said to me, crushing my soul like a garbage truck crushing a TV. Alright, that's a bad simile. I was so close, but I guess I waited too long to tell him how I actually feel)

Lavaeh: So, you guys are going..out.. now? (looking at Ross and Laura sort of hoping for a "no")

Laura: Yep. And this all wouldn't have happened if I wouldn't have met you earlier today.

Lavaeh: Yeah, lucky you (forcing a smile) (her POV again: as soon as she said that I wonder what would have happened if I wouldn't have said "Hi" to her in the halls and just ignored her. Would any of this be happening right now? But I guess that would've been a little mean considering she was new and didn't know where to go) 

A FEW HOURS EARLIER 

(Ryan and Lavaeh are coming out of 1st period)

Lavaeh: You did not just do that! (laughing)

Ryan: Well.. now everybody knows not to make fun of me anymore. 

Lavaeh: Well we know that person won't ever mess with you again. I mean I know you had it in you just not that much.

Ryan: (just shrugs their shoulders like as if they were saying "Whatever")

Laura: (coming up to them) Hey. Do you guys know where room 212 is?

Lavaeh: Oh yeah, I actually have that next. I could walk with you.

Laura: That would be great, thanks. (smiling)

Laveah: (About to walk off but then turns to Ryan) I'll see you 3rd period.

Ryan: K, B...(gets cut off) (over the inner-com: "Would Ryan Whalsh please report to the Principles office, Ryan Whalsh please report to the principles office") Maybe I'll see you 3rd, can't guarantee it (pointing towards the principle's office) See Ya! (walks off in other direction from Laveah and Laura)

Lavaeh: See Ya, Good Luck! (turns around to walk to class with Laura)

Lavaeh: (as they're walking) Hey I didn't catch your name.

Laura: Oh it's Laura, Laura Dawson. (Smiling shyly)

Lavaeh: (chuckles a little) That was like a James Bond thing you just did (laughing) (realizing what she's doing) Sorry, I get entertained really easily. So your name is Laura?

Laura: Hm-mm

Laveah: Sorry if I ask a lot of questions. And sorry for apologizing so much.

Laura: It's ok. I used to do that a lot; in fact I still do that a little.

Laveah: Really? That's cool. Sort of (laughs at herself) Hey I realized I still haven't told you my name yet. Anyways, it's Laveah; it's actually Greek for Laura.

Laura: Wait, really? That is so cool!

Laveah: Yeah, (stops in front of a classroom) well here we are, AP History.

Laura: Cool, thanks 

(They both walk into the class)

(After class)

Laveah: Hey Laura, Do you want to have lunch with my friends and I?

Laura: Well, I'm not really good around multiple people.

Laveah: Oh come on, you'll like them, they're the best. You've already met Ryan. 

Laura; OK 