Ch. 2 [Duet Singing?]

Hey I'm new to wattpad and I hope you guys like my story/stories. Anyways, Here is my first story on here. Enjoy! Oh and the character Laveah is based off of my personality, so she's basically me. :) Also if you want to read episode 1 of this story it's on my youtube channel (rosslynchissocute) under Crush 911 S1 E1

(After school:  Victoria; along with Laveah and Avan; drives into the parking lot of a rustic looking  apartment that their family lives in, at about 3:00 pm)

Victoria: (parks the car and turns it off) Well we're here! That was a long, sort of awkward, car ride.

Laveah: (just looks at her) (sadly) Thanks for picking me up and driving me home with you Victoria (just gets out of the car, sort of glumly, closes the door and starts heading to their apartment)

Laveah: (gets to the door of the apartment and starts looking for her key since her sister was still making her way over) (finds her key and then unlocks the door, opens it, goes in, and goes to her room and just threws her bag on the bed and falls down face first on the bed herself)(screams briefly into her pillow)

Victoria: (comes in to her room after couple minutes) Hey, do you want anything to eat? Avan's going to go get me a burger from Lota Burger. If you want anything I could tell him to pick you up a burger as well.

Laveah: (through her pillow) No it's fine

Victoria: Are you ok Lav?

Laveah: Yes. (getting irritated) Could you please just leave me alone?

Victoria: (goes over to her bed and sits by her) Listen I know we fight a lot but I still care about you, and I wanna know what's bothering you.

Laveah: (sits up) You're not mom! You can't just do that and expect me to tell you what's going on!

Victoria: Does it have to do with a boy?

Laveah: (let's herself fall back into her pillow) Can you please just go!?

Victoria: (Gets up and heads to the door) I'm here if you decide you want to talk about it. K?

Laveah: (muffled through pillow) Ok, Whatever.

Victoria: (leaves her room and shuts the door so she can have a little privacy)

Laveah: (rolls over on her back) (rubbing her forehead and pushing her bangs back) How could I have let this happen? (to herself) I mean look at me. (closes her eyes for a minute)

{A few hours later; it's about 6:00pm}

[Avan & Victoria are laying together on the living room couch watching Friends, recovering from a slight Lotaburger food coma. They both look at each other and then start making out]

The Doorbell Rings

Victoria: (annoyed, gets up and answers the door and sees Ross) Uhg. What are you doing here?

Ross: Nice to see you too Victoria

Victoria: (rolls her eyes) (annoyed) What do you want Ross? Kinda busy here. 

Ross: I'm here to see Laveah. She looked a little upset when she left school and I wanted to make sure she was ok.

Victoria: Ok, fine, just come in and sit there (points to the couch diagonally from where Avan was sitting) and I'll go get her.

Ross: (enters the small apartment as Victoria closes the door)

Victoria: (about to go get her sister but then turns back around and looks at Ross) And don't touch anything

Ross: Okaayy.

Victoria: I'm watching you (does the gestures with her fingers)(Avan laughs)

Ross: (shows a sort of confused face)