Seungcheol

You were sitting on the park bench reading your favorite book.

"(Y/N) is that really you?"

You looked up and saw a very handsome boy, you recognized him right away and stood up.

"Yes, it is me Choi Seungcheol. Dont pretend like you didn't know." You said playfully

"Well it has been 9 years since we last seen each other." He said

"Oh yes I know. The last memory I have of you is when we were 10 and you put ink in my tea. My teeth were black for a month."

Seungcheol did a nervous laugh and scratched his neck.

"Are you sure that's the last memory you have?" He asked and you nodded.

"So you don't remember when you kissed me an valentines day when we were eight, or when I told you that I will always love you, even when I had to move to Korea..."

You were silent, cause you did remember all of that and you did still love him.

"(Y/N), we couldn't become more than friends back then cause we were too young, we are older now and I just want you to know that my feelings for you hasn't changed. I love you (Y/N), and I always will."

You were shocked at his sudden confession.

"Seungcheol, I"

"Oh... oh I'm sorry. You probably already have a bo-"

You shushed Seungcheol by hugging him tightly.

"Seungcheol I love you too!"

"R-really? Should we make it official then?" He asked. You let go and asked with a confused look

"Make what official?"

Seungcheol held both of your hands and said

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

You smiled big and nod your head and Seungcheol lift you up and hugged you while you two spun around.

We said
"I love you (Y/N)"
"I love you Seungcheol"
At the same time and both laughed.

Seungcheol kissed your nose and you blushed.

You two spent the rest of the day together laughing and enjoying each others company.

~The End~

------------------------------------------------
Heyy!! How was it?? Please tell me if you enjoyed it!!

Follow me on IG
Kpop: @we.heart.kpop
Fanfic: @omg.pop.tho
Main: @officially.unique

Thank you!! Hope you enjoyed it!!