~Ch 3~ Over the years. Part 1

Crimson's POV:

A couple years later...

I was in my shrine.
That's right, I have my own personal shrine. 

I sat on my 'throne' behind the somewhat see-through curtains. (A/N: So they could see her shadow and figure clearly but not her face.) I thought about what happened for the past few years.

Well, ever since my first rescue with Natsu, Erza, and Gray, they did happen to tell the rest of the guild, not many believing really. Then after that, I followed the guild members on missions where I felt something might go wrong, and after all the guild members have been saved at least once, they were sure that someone and likely the same person was behind it.

Of course, while Master knew exactly who was behind all these, while he was grateful, I could see him smirking and snickering to himself when they talked about me. I really don't see whats to point of keeping it a secret back then, but now, its pretty fun...in a weird way. 

At some point, one of the guild members was able to catch me after I had a somewhat of a harder time then usual beating up what seemed to be a giant snake with only a giant eye for a head and 8 hairy spider legs. After I beat that monster, I inspected it like I do with every monster I beat up to see if it has anything useful in my book. And, let me just say, a monster with a giant eye as a head is pretty creepy, even for me. 

Then the next part was embarrassing.

While I was inspecting the rather fascinating eyeball-head after being creeped out (C'mon, a eyeball as a head is pretty strange) I...kind...of let my guard down. I was then surronded by an ice cage and the next thing I knew it there were hundreds of swords aiming at me. 

But the fact that most hurt my pride is that after I calmly escaped from the ice cage and the sword army with ease, I didn't notice the giant fire ball coming at me. While I did block it off, I stumbled slightly since I was unprepared and ended up falling, plus my hood of my cape fell off. 

Then Gray and Erza who were running up from behind me saw my hair color and somewhat of my figure thanks to the light from the fire around me. 

I face-palmed at myself on the throne. And to think I got hit by Natsu. The pink haired guy that seriously needs to get his head checked. And to think I, someone who has been training at the different time difference dimension for hundreds of years, was surprised by a weak fire shot by a unmatured dragon slayer. Big blow to my pride right there. 

Then a giant bell rang in the town's center rang. Not the usual normal bell dong. But a musical chime. Special magic has been cast on it by the Master, himself (which was kind of touching in a way). It signals the special ceremony that only Fairy Tail has to follow, but for some reason, lots of the towns people come too.

Not far from the Fairy Tail guild is where my shrine resides, actually its pretty much right next to it. Still have no idea why Master built a shrine for me. And then he made up this ridiculous ceremony day dedicated to me. 

At some point, Master let out that I was the 'Guardian of Fairy Tail', instead of being weirded out like I was, they somehow saw me as some kind of God. The same goes for the towns people, which is strange since I only saved them once from this giant evil-spirit tsunami. While I was somewhat touched, it kinded of bothered me too. 

They don't know what I look like. Erza and Gray claims that I have a unique color of purple hair, which I do. However thats only a rumor to others. Surprisingly, most actually think I'm a male. Probably cause most female mages are either weak and girly or a monster/demon from hell (*cough* Erza and Mira *cough*)Thus, I have a very very large fan club full of girls and males wearing small accessories or shirts that carry my symbols. The symbols that cause people to recognize me.