~Ch 4~ Over the years. Part 2

Hey guys! Its been so long since I updated on this story. I don't really watch Fairy Tail anymore, but I haven't completely lost interest so I'll probably pick up that anime again sooner or later. Please take note that since its been so long (not to mention I have like 11 other stories to think about) that I kind of forgot a little bit about what I was planning for this story.

So Crimson and the other original characters might be a little different. (But then again this story didn't really progress that far yet so it should hopefully be passable)

Anyway, Please enjoy!

P.S. I was reading my previous chapters to get back into the mood, and I don't even want to remember how many times I cringed. Gosh, was I such a sappy writer back then...?

This is embarrassing...now I understand why most authors rewrite their chapters..well, I don't think I have time to rewrite it any time soon. I'm still going to use POV's for this fanfic, even though I'm trying to get out of that habit. 

Well, you guys will just have to bare with it. (Those people who like POV's are welcome to sing praise, those of you who don't...well, not much I can do about it even though I'm the author...

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR ITS CHARACTERS, ONLY MY OC.

P.S. The image on top is Crimson (but imagine it with a ball mask)

~O~

Crimson's POV:

'Whats the point of all this? ' I wondered absently as I watched the Fairy tail members enter the shrine. The midnight purple curtains were still up, and I watched as some Fairy Tail members recklessly try to burn/freeze/cut/shock/rip/fire bullets at the curtains to try to destroy them, not knowing that I placed a barrier around the curtains since they were quite expensive.

And then the Master scolded them with a large fist, again almost destroying the shrine if not for my barrier powers which some of the smart members noted.

Again, why did I join in the first place?

Ah.

That's right, I joined because I was bored. That and the voice in my head during my training which is probably just a figment of my imagination convinced me somehow.

"I don't see why I should give this coward an offering and bow to him like he's some kind of God! He's just an arrogant bastard who won't even reveal his appearance, name, and even gender!" Someone growled, disrupting my thoughts.

I looked up to see Master's grandson, Laxus is his name I believe.

He seemed to be refusing to put a gift into the magic circle in front of me where you place your offering.

I'm not greedy or in need of money so I'm not offended, but most of the donations go to charity or some other good cause (Of course, I do keep the things that are specifically dedicated to me, or something that interests me, but that is rare)

I almost let a small smirk appear on my face when he glared at his friends (a somewhat long green-haired man, a female with glasses and not wearing enough clothes, and a weird looking guy hanging his tongue out which had the guild's insignia) placed their own gifts into the circle, while throwing Laxus a somewhat apologetic glance. 

This kid (though he looks older then me physically, I was asleep for over hundreds of years, so technically I'm older) is arrogant and maybe a little overconfident but I could tell that his strength was no joke.

It's kind of obvious what kind of magic he uses by the way he's dressed. Lightning. And by how sharp his senses seem to be, not the mention the exotic smell, I'm guessing that he's also a second-generation dragon-slayer.