Chapter 10

"Do you know where they meet, Erika?"

"Uh. No...wait yes, follow me. But be quiet, Dimitri." I followed her to the courtyard-how many times will I come here?-and across to a building I never really paid attention to.

"I didn't see this building here before," I started to say.

"Shh! I hear someone!"

"Okay people!" That was Ivy. "We have to do this routine right!"

"Yeah, wake up!" That would be Augustine. It's funny how they both have different bossy levels. The top of their uniforms were black and red. Same with the skirts. At least they weren't short-short. The front of the top had the letters "DN" in the middle and "A" under. DNA-hehe. On the back the letters "Fear Squad" were there. Who wouldn't fear them? Besides me and my friends.

I said to Erika, "So they're a cheer-leading squad? What's so secretive about that?"

"Maybe they don't want us to know because they don't want us asking."

"Who are we?" Violet said.

Everyone said, "The Fear Squad!"

"Come on, lets go," Erika said.

"Not. So. Fast. Wannabes." We spun around face-to-face with the whole team. How did they get out so fast, and silently? "Girls, don't you think it's time they met the Sinister Sisters?"

"Oh, yes. We do," replied Violet stepping around Ivy.

"Veronica, Violet. Take these two in." Violet got me and Veronica got Erika.

"Sorry," I mouthed to Erika.

"It's okay. This is exciting," she mouthed back. Wow. She is cool-headed.

When we got inside, they set us in the middle of the room. It was red with black-carpeted floors. I guess they wouldn't want to hurt themselves. 

"Oh sisters!" Three beautiful girls stepped out of the shadows. They were more beautiful than Fedora. Or Amanda. (The one in my head.) And that's saying something.

"I'm Sapphire." She had hair, the color of the jewel sapphire. So were her eyes, clothes, and nails. 

"I'm Diamond." Her hair was whitish-silver. Eyes, clothes, and nails also whitish-silver.

"And, I'm Ruby." Her hair was really red, red eyes, red clothes, and red nails.

Seriously? However, I did like their style. But they were creeping me out.

"Sapphire is the leader," Veronica said. All three sisters came forward and pointed their outstretched right fingers at me and Erika. 

All three at the same time said, "Join us. Forever..." Their eyes had started to glow. "You know you want to. You know yuo'll like it. We're not evil." They blasted something at us.

That was the day I lost my marks.

That was the day I really fainted. 

That was the day the words 'Sinister' in green-gemstone were added, secretly, to my back. 

That was the day I'll never forget.

Maybe...

_________________________________________________________________

SORRY fot the REALLY short chapter. SORRY for not updating earlier. 

Schoolwork kept me from doing that.

Vote/commmemt/read/fan

This is dedicated to Spg041 for writing a REALLY good book that kept me from updating. I should be mad at her.

Enjoy! ^.^