Hussain & Mashail

Here u go Mashail .. sorry for keep u waiting :( *holds ears* *does sits stand* *bans Murgha* bas ab kuch ziada ho gaya :P 
So here is ur imagination, hope u like it :) :*

Your P.O.V

You woke up in the morning at 9:00 am and you looked at Hussain in the hope that he will greet you like he always does while wrapping his arms around you and kissing your forehead But Hussain was fast asleep because he arrived late yesterday and believe me he arrived at 2:30 am and you just woke up in bed looking at the ceiling and than at Hussain's sleeping spot, missing him like hell!

You were put the fried egg in the plate when someone wrapped his arms around your waist. "What the..?" You said as you tried to free yourself from his grip. "Is that you Hussain?" You asked as you were terrified and your voice trembled hoping that isn't Hussain. He covered your mouth with his hand and shushed you and nuzzled his chin in crook of your neck.

You were going to bite that man's hand but,"Good Morning Mishoo !" he said at last and you sighed in relief that this guy behind you is your husband Hussain. You kept silent. He turned you around and kissed at the top of your forehead. "I missed you yaar!" He said softly as he caressed your cheek and took the skimmer from your hand and put off the fire on the stove. You looked at the side not wanting to see in his killer eyes.

"Mujhe Good Morning wish nahi karogi?" He pouted but you shook your head and ignored his innocence "I have to ignore him warna phir is k jaal mein pahns joan gi! He has done to me like that so many times, like 7 times! Seriously!" you thought. You looked aside not wanting to see his eyes but by your side sight you can tell that he was seeing right through your eyes. 

He griped the strand of hair from your face and tucked them behind your ear, and pulled your cheek and said,"You look even cuter when you are angry on me!" and you huffed. 

"Mujh sai talks na karo" you said and smiled a little at the thought that you copied his brother. "Meray bhia ki lines mujh hee pr!" He said and smiled while having a smirk plastered on his face.

He pulled you in for a hug,"Ab to maan jao dhulania! Tum agar ziada dair naraz rahi to mein khud kushi kr loon ga!" He said and your eyes widened. You broke your hug with him and slapped him but not hard.

"dobara aisa bola to mein tumhe udhr hee maar doon gi, You want to leave me alone in this cruel world?" You asked he shook his head. Not saying a word he went towards your and his room. Feeling guilty of your actions you called for him,"Sain! Sain!"

You went towards the room which belonged to you and him and turned the door nob to enter. "Hussain.." You said slowly as you saw Hussain sitting on the bed having a hurt feeling on his face. "Sain.. Sain I didn't mean to.." You started but was rather cut by him as he nodded slowly. You went near him and took his hand in yours. 

"Sorry Sain" you said hoping that he will forgive you, he always does! 

"I should be treated like that! I always make you sad and .. angry" He said while sucking in a deep breath. "I'm sorry Sain, I slapped you. I love you yaar!" you said and hugged him instantly. You waited for him to answer back but when he didn't you pulled away a little as you kissed his forehead and said,"Good Morning Jaan". You looked in his eyes that he will forgive you but he turned his head sideways. 

"Chalo look at me" you said as you held his face in both of your hands and he did look at you. "Maaf nahi karo gai mujhe?" you asked. "kis baat ki maafi jaan?" He said as he hugged you and you hugged back.

Sain?you said. Hmm? he answered. "I'm sorry Sain" You said and he said,"maaf kia". You smiled wide and hugged him tight but he broke the hug.

Mujhe kon maaf kare ga? He asked with cheesy smile. "Maaf to kab ka kar chuki hoon" you said and pulled his cheek. "Stop doing that" He said annoyed. "No I wont!" You said as you pulled his cheek again. 

Ahhh!!! You screamed as he started to chase you when you wanted to run away but he caught you and tugged you on the bed and tickled you. 

You laughed and yes you changed the game as you started to tickle him instead.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it Mashail ...

Other imaginations ... coming soon .. :)