Shehryaar & Shiza

Hey! Shiza sorry for keep you waiting but here is your imagination :*

Happy imagining @dhoomie4ever

Your P.O.V

Uff! Ajj phir late hain ye! You said looking out the tarris looking for your husband's car.

Why are you looking for his car look for him your mind said.

Car aaye gi to who bhi andar hee hon gai na your heart replied your mind and that's when you chuckled a little.

You saw your husband's car entering the gates and you ran down the stairs to hug the life out of him and yeah scold him a little for being late. You went outside seeing the car and the driver that came out of it just now.

Ma'am Shehryaar Sir is not coming home today he told me to take you to the office to him the driver said and you just nodded thinking what's so important that he isn't coming home instead he is calling me to his office.

You halted the driver and went upstairs wearing red shirt with embroidery on its side going with a white cigarette pent and with your white wedges to go with it. You straightened your hair quickly not getting late. You reapplied the mascara you were wearing for him and applied red lipstick. Hot lag rahi hoon na? You asked yourself. Bohot you answered yourself looking at the mirror and chuckled. You adjusted a white chiffon veil on your shoulders and went out seeing the driver where he was minutes before.

"Bara hee wafaadar driver hia" you chuckled at your own thoughts when the driver replied with a "Gi". You covered your mouth while sitting in the car thinking to yourself that you were thinking that loud.

The car ride was silent and you kept thinking hard that why did Shehry call you to his office. You reached the office and the driver came opening your door. You smiled at his gesture thanking him and went towards the office.

You went to receptionist and told her that your husband called you here. Instead she smiled and said,"You can go to his cabin mam. He is waiting there for you". "That's weird kamini hamesha Shehry pr doray daalti rehti hai or mujh sai bohot rudely baat krti hai. Aaj suraj kahaan sai nikal aaya?" You whispered to yourself as you were walking towards Shehry's cabin and turned to find the receptionist look at you with gritted teeth. "OMG! She heard it", you whispered while quickly walking towards Shehryaar's cabin.

You thought to knock but entered his cabin without knocking and found the place dark. Hello? Shehry? App yahaan ho? App ghar Q nahi aaye? Mujhe yahaan Q bulwaaya hai? Hubby? You started asking questions as you kept walking in the darkness towards his table.

Ahh! You screamed as someone held you by your waist and now covered your mouth. You tried to free yourself from his grip as you started banging your hands on his chest. The person smelled just like Shehry so this time you traced his face with your one hand and imagined his features but his face seemed like plastic. The person had removed his hands from your mouth and you just tried to figure out who it was.

"Shehry? App ho na? Mujhe dar lag raha hai" you said as you squirmed in his hands. You kicked the guy in his stomach as you heard the loud evil Laugh "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha".

You quickly went towards the exit when the lights turned on and you turned around to see a person with a mask on. He moved towards you and without thinking you went towards him slapping him hard. "Kidhar hai mera shohar? Shehry kidhar hain?" You kept asking him. You took off the mask from the man's face and found Shehry there looking at you innocently.

Shehry aap? You said as you now crouched down to his level and ran your hand on his face looking at the red marks of your slaps.

Sorry you said as you looked at him and he just sat there not making an eye contact with you. Shehry mujhe nahi pata tha k app hain warna mein na marti you said innocently as you cupped his cheeks with both of your hands. He remained there still. "Baat na koro mujh sai", he said looking at you and you now became pale looking at him. "But.." you started and he showed you his hand to stop. "ye acha mazaq hai! Ghar nahi aaye to bivi ko bula liya or ab ghalti bhi aap ki hai or mein maafi bhi maang rahi hoon but app kuch sunna hee nahi chahtay" you shouted at him and at last broke into tears. He tried to hug you but instead you pushed him away from you.

Tum nai aisa Q kia? Shehry Q kia tum nai aisa? You asked him in sobs and he smiled. "Dekhna chahta tha k meri bivi kitni defensive hai or maa kasam tum tabahi ho" he said and you smiled a little but then slapped him in tears but not hard. Ouch! He said and looked at you but you leaned in placing a soft kiss on his wounds which you caused and he smiled hugging you and you hugged him back while he caressed your cheek.

"Thank you Shehry", You said now all in tears and he shushed you and asked the reason. "For marrying this stupid girl" you said and looked at him and smiled and he shook his head a little.

"You are not a stupid girl but you are a princess, Shehryaar's Princess", he said and kissed your cheek while you blushed and put your head on his chest losing yourself in the sweet melody of his heart.

I love you Shehryaar.

I love you more Shizu.

Okay!! Here was your imagination Shiza hope you liked it! Thank you for asking me for writing one for you :*

Next Imagination for @RidaAsif ....
Be ready dear!