Chapter one. What's happening?!

Asia's POV

Hmm......as I looked at Jake, your new bff, you started to notice he could be the Dragon that saved you! Nah.....wait.......what the heck am I saying?! Jake noticed me acting baffled for a moment and chuckled. I blushed & smiled shyly in response....he's so cute! Wait......where did that come from?!

Jake POV
I need to keep my guard down....to protect her.....my Asia.......wait......do I?........nah........but still........it's that smile......

Your POV
(Few hours later after class and drool: 3) Why am I acting so weird? D-do i? L-love him?.....I c-can't! (You turn red while Jake looks back) "you ok?", he asks in a worried but yet cute and caring voice. "Oh......um.....uh......" crap. You studdered! Right in front of him!

Jake's POV

*Puts hand on your shoulder* "it's ok....I'm here for you...." (his mind) darn it! I'm blushing! Snap out of it Jake! You like someone else! But.....her beautiful, (H/c), elegant (H/l)......*he snaps out of it* NO JAKE! You can't! You won't! B-but......

*A loud scream is heard and Jake transforms behind a telephone booth(out of ideas! X3)*

Your POV

Aaaaaaah! *you scream* (mind) as, darn it Asia! You blew it! You're in another situation now!
As you looked at the ninjas surrounding you, you see a strange......dragon? And it was coming towards you!

Your POV
Eeek! This is worse! Help!

*The Dragon starts to swat away the ninjas with it's tail and blew fire* hmm......a-are those......Jake's eyes?! Um...... *the Dragon swoops you up in it's arms and you blush* "you okay?", the Dragon responds as he finished the battle.

Jake's POV
(Mind) t-those eyes! I.......I just can't take it! I.......need to tell her......the truth about my identity......

Your POV
He........looks like.......no! What am I thinking?! I......I can't be in love with a dragon! I'm in love......with Jake.........why.......did this Dragon save me?

You questioned yourself as the Dragon dropped you at your home. "I have to leave...", he said in a sad but supportive tone. "Thank you~..." You said as you both blushed but you left inside to rest for the day.